Ada's game is not just bad

#71Plant42(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 3:46:52 PM
LeftiesRule posted...
Higurashi_Akane posted...
Jill's RE5 design would be okay if she didn't randomly have a blonde ponytail and a blue bodysuit for literally no other reason than lolsometroid.

As PLANT42 said... "Thank you. And good night".

Cept when I said it it was better because we were talking about faces and not how they dressed.

BOOYAH
#72sbn4Posted 11/27/2013 4:05:55 PM
To be perfectly honest, I didn't find either of those photos flattering for either woman Danko. I mean at the end of the day, I still think Julia is hotter than the other woman, and Jill is the hawtest in the series for me.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#73CPU-ZPosted 11/27/2013 4:13:16 PM
sbn4 posted...
To be perfectly honest, I didn't find either of those photos flattering for either woman Danko. I mean at the end of the day, I still think Julia is hotter than the other woman, and Jill is the hawtest in the series for me.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111345/3035927-internet_bro_fist.jpg
#74IlDankoPosted 11/27/2013 4:28:25 PM
sbn4 posted...

Those were the only pictures i found of them with their respective character (not like i searched too much though)
---
Did I ever told you the definition of insanity?
PSN: Dan21993
#75LeftiesRulePosted 11/27/2013 5:30:11 PM
Higurashi_Akane posted...
But, yeah, the RE5 Jill thing is brutal. At least all of the other characters on that list were lolsometroid to begin with. The "plot contrivance T-Virus variant that only brainwashes you and changes the color of your hair (and conveniently doesn't cause any actual horrific mutations)" thing is really, really stupid and forced.

Sir... I SALUTE You. :)
#76PhoenixeaterPosted 12/4/2013 8:22:41 AM
DestinyKnot posted...
..it's more than just the story. -_-;

01. Crappy inventory system
02. Horrible, linear level design
03. Average soundtrack
04. Mediocre enemy designs
05. Having to pay for the other 7 Mercenaries maps
06. Butchered Leon's 'n' Ada's character
07. Incredibly bad boss fights, and the equally as bad chopper parts
08. No costumes in campaign
09. Forced weapon load-out, rather than choosing your own weapons like in 4 'n' 5

..the list goes on as to why this is a bad game.

1. That and it was in real time. Was it really that hard to add the RE 4 inventory system?
2. Was is wrong with that?
3. That's your opinion.
4. Whatever you're on, stop using it now.
5. Agree on that.
6. The only thing that was butchered was Ada's face. It's like she had plastic surgery to look more like a white woman. I want Ada's RE 4 face back!
7. Agree on some of them.
8. Who cares about that.
9. Agree on that.
#77LeftiesRulePosted 12/4/2013 9:33:10 AM
Phoenixeater posted...
6. The only thing that was butchered was Ada's face. It's like she had plastic surgery to look more like a white woman. I want Ada's RE 4 face back!

Thank you, you sir, deserve a(n) encore!
#78Plant42(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 4:59:34 PM
Phoenixeater posted...
DestinyKnot posted...
..it's more than just the story. -_-;

01. Crappy inventory system
02. Horrible, linear level design
03. Average soundtrack
04. Mediocre enemy designs
05. Having to pay for the other 7 Mercenaries maps
06. Butchered Leon's 'n' Ada's character
07. Incredibly bad boss fights, and the equally as bad chopper parts
08. No costumes in campaign
09. Forced weapon load-out, rather than choosing your own weapons like in 4 'n' 5

..the list goes on as to why this is a bad game.

8. Who cares about that.

A lot of people do.
#79AndyDonoPosted 12/4/2013 8:46:08 PM
Phoenixeater posted...

1. That and it was in real time. Was it really that hard to add the RE 4 inventory system?

I like the real time aspect, problem is RE6's inventory system is craptastic. Should of kept it like RE5.

8. Who cares about that.

I care.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#80siberian142Posted 12/5/2013 9:11:52 PM
I agree that chapter 1 and chapter 5 are pretty bad. Chapter 1 is annoying and boring in general. Chapter 5 is primarily a vehicle section with a repeat boss battle. Whoever decided to combine the two made a horrible decision.

I didn't really have a problem with chapters 2, 3 and 4, but I like Ada. It's understandable if people do not really like her because she is an exaggerated super spy. She'd definitely be a better protagonist if they laid off on her perfection a tad.

I also agree that they went in a horrible direction with Carla's boss fight.