This game worth picking up on PSN?

#11good_tobiPosted 11/30/2013 11:08:47 AM
Ghaszaszh_Nyirh posted...
RE3: Nemesis is my favorite in the series and I'm hopeful that Ustanak recreates some of the scares from that game.

Mine too but sadly Ustanak fails at it.

It might not happen but I hope Dead Rising 3 comes to PS4 in future because that game reminds me of RE3.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#12Syn_VengeancePosted 11/30/2013 2:42:19 PM
Spade59 posted...
SlNFUL posted...
too many "nostalgia" (however you spell it xD) fans not enough actual gamers being honest with themselves RE lost its "horror theme" title long time ago it doesnt make any since to keep being afraid of something your used to see and this game atleast RE 5 n 6 wasnt meant to be scary at all cause eventually that wears off much like any horror movie unless you just scare easy idk lol but yea they went more in an action n less helpless against the creatures seeing your playing with veteran char not newbies xD

Excuse me while I scratch out my eyes.

This^ Dude wrote in another topic and it took up my whole damn screen lol. No spaces inbetween paragraphs and lack of even decent grammar. I felt like my eyes were going to start bleeding and fall out.

X_X
---
This is War, Survival is your Responsability..
#13KeyToTruth12Posted 11/30/2013 4:46:27 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Spade59 posted...
SlNFUL posted...
too many "nostalgia" (however you spell it xD) fans not enough actual gamers being honest with themselves RE lost its "horror theme" title long time ago it doesnt make any since to keep being afraid of something your used to see and this game atleast RE 5 n 6 wasnt meant to be scary at all cause eventually that wears off much like any horror movie unless you just scare easy idk lol but yea they went more in an action n less helpless against the creatures seeing your playing with veteran char not newbies xD

Excuse me while I scratch out my eyes.

This^ Dude wrote in another topic and it took up my whole damn screen lol. No spaces inbetween paragraphs and lack of even decent grammar. I felt like my eyes were going to start bleeding and fall out.

X_X

^ This.
I can't even read that! >_>
---
PSN : KeyToTruth12
Blog: http://www.kevin-win7.com
#14SlNFULPosted 11/30/2013 4:48:03 PM
you guys wouldn't be the first to mention that lol english has NEVER been my strong point so my grammar basically doesn't exist so you'll just have to try to look past it or just ignore my post sorry xD
---
Lying, cheating, stealing and greedy...yup that's human nature for ya xD
#15Syn_VengeancePosted 11/30/2013 6:45:06 PM
SlNFUL posted...
you guys wouldn't be the first to mention that lol english has NEVER been my strong point so my grammar basically doesn't exist so you'll just have to try to look past it or just ignore my post sorry xD

Well if english isnt your native language then my apologies. Its just a little tough to read for people like me where english is all I know.
---
This is War, Survival is your Responsability..