" You were almost a (insert female character) sandwich".

#1Grimmgamer13Posted 11/28/2013 9:31:31 AM
Who do you think was the best female character and why? - Results (30 votes)
Jill Valentine
33.33% (10 votes)
Claire Redfield
23.33% (7 votes)
Ada Wong
10% (3 votes)
Rebecca Chambers
10% (3 votes)
Sherry Birkin (RE6 not 2 lol)
16.67% (5 votes)
Helena Harper
6.67% (2 votes)
Jessica Sherawat
0% (0 votes)
Sheva Alomar
0% (0 votes)
Ashley Graham
0% (0 votes)
Other
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The RE series has seen some of the strongest and most resourceful women in gaming history. Whether it's Claire for her willingness to put others before herself despite a lack of training, Jill's combat prowess and ability to overcome extreme odds, Rebecca's na´vetÚ and strong sense of duty, or even Ada with her sly, mysterious motivations accompanied by an out of place tendency to show her soft side and assist others regardless of her mission. We can all agree, they are some great female protagonists ( despite the fact they're all built like supermodels lol ), but if you had to choose, who would be your favorite and why?

*note: I'm going to run a male character poll alongside this one, so be sure to check it out as well :).
#2sbn4Posted 11/28/2013 12:56:41 PM
After some of the things I've gone through the last two years, I definitely feel like I relate to Jill.

But she's probably my favorite. Fun to play, nice to look at, and is a badass.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#3slapper1Posted 11/28/2013 1:07:09 PM
It's pretty much a tie between Claire and Rebecca for me, but I lean a bit more toward Rebecca. I just love her shy personality and her courageous spirit (which RE 0 did an awesome job with). It's a shame we never got to see more of her or Claire, they are both fantastic female protagonists who really deserved more screen time.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#4nazacuckooPosted 11/28/2013 1:09:35 PM
I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and go with Jill.
Hopefully they release a new game with her in it soon, Revelations was awesome and I want MOAR JILL!
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
The official Stalfos of the "A link to the Past 3DS" board.
#5DestinyKnotPosted 11/28/2013 1:30:49 PM
I love Ada, but hate, hate, HATE how she was portrayed in 6, so I have to go with Rebecca on this one. Always go for the underdog, well..I guess Sheva's more of the underdog than Rebecca, but still..I love both anyways.
#6IlDankoPosted 11/28/2013 2:17:53 PM
Jill, she was the first RE character I played with and was protagonist of the best game in the series IMO... Dat Nemesis...

Claire is close up there too because of that redheadness xD.
---
Did I ever told you the definition of insanity?
PSN: Dan21993