How the next RE game should be

#171CPU-ZPosted 12/18/2013 7:52:05 PM
StrykeBlayde posted...
CPU-Z posted...
edward18 posted...
RE Asylum. Who wants to be the warden?

I'll take it. Should give a better paycheck than where I work.

Great, you become the first Guardian of Insanity.

Ha. Nice reference.
#172LeftiesRulePosted 12/18/2013 9:32:33 PM
YaBreakinYoNeck posted...
Do you have Netflix? Walking Dead is on there. I can't speak on the comics. People like the Tell Tale Walking Dead game as well. It was good, but I don't think as good as everyone says. Not to mention you can only play it once.

Although I must say I didn't get sucked into Walking Dead until Season 2 so give it a chance.

I do not have NetFlix.

When it comes to Zombie games, RE series/franchise are the only games I play.

I only work one day a week, so I don't have enough to pay for NetFlix.
#173Syn_VengeancePosted 12/19/2013 1:36:00 AM
GiftedACIII posted...
The Pokemon X board is the only active Pokemon board. Of course I'd say that. You really have no logic, do you? I won't deny that I've had conficts with people on that board... you know the same kind of people that all Pokemon fans hate like genwunners, but I don't recall any that also went on the RE boards. Ironically, I know plenty of people who were on the RE board in the past who I've befriended on the X board. I haven't gone on either actively in over 6 months though, so do tell, who is this user?

Who....cares who he is? Haven't you gotten my point yet? Don't you see why I addressed you in the first place? Why I bumped this to bring up how you tried to hide your posts? Why I decided to prove you're the one who marked me? Now you want to know who it is.

Admit it. You care about this site! You care about the people on this board. You care about....ME!

Syn_Vengeance posted...
Alright I guess Thats true lol

Of course it is. And if you woulda said no, I woulda blackmailed you with that....special night we had together. Don't act like you don't know.

sssshhhh.... >_<
---
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack.
#174YaBreakinYoNeckPosted 12/19/2013 7:25:29 AM
LeftiesRule posted...
I do not have NetFlix.

When it comes to Zombie games, RE series/franchise are the only games I play.

I only work one day a week, so I don't have enough to pay for NetFlix.

Hmm, well...there's a 30 day trial for Netflix if you wanted to try that. Or I'm sure AMC will show a Walking Dead marathon before the next half of the season starts.

It's a good show, wouldn't say you HAVE to see it. Now Breaking Bad. That you HAVE to see. But like Walking Dead, I didn't get hooked until Season 2. But once you're hooked on BB it's over.

Syn_Vengeance posted...
sssshhhh.... >_<

....Sorry. Kim Kardashian made a fortune off of her tape. Now it's time for ours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLWRObXz7aE

Damn I haven't played Survivors since the second time I played with two people here...I hate these modes lol
---
See? You can make a good decision when you try.
-The Joker
#175LeftiesRulePosted 12/20/2013 12:09:00 PM
It's a good show, wouldn't say you HAVE to see it. Now Breaking Bad. That you HAVE to see. But like Walking Dead, I didn't get hooked until Season 2. But once you're hooked on BB it's over.

Funny thing is, That's another show that I've never seen, and not to mention, the show doesn't really interest me either.

Although I'm not a fan of the Kardashians.The one that I think is the hottest is Khloe.
#176tlcstormzPosted 12/22/2013 12:00:07 AM
Outbreak.

That is all.
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14