Alright, real talk *Possible Spoilers*

#51zombiabsolPosted 12/18/2013 12:37:18 PM(edited)
sbn4 posted...
If the games become not fun to play. That's about it. I mean, I like the universe and the characters enough, so I can slog through a few questionable theme changes. But if the games just aren't fun anymore, then I'm out. At least RE6 has some fun modes like Mercenaries, Onslaught, and sometimes Chris/Leon campaigns.

But I wouldn't be happy if Chris or Jill got killed off.

this except replace Chris with Leon/Ada.
---
3ds friend Code : 0044-3110-4468 Name: Slyabsol
Friend Safari= Pancham, meditite, breloom
#52AmirygonPosted 12/18/2013 6:31:12 PM
Perhaps the only thing that'd make me drop any franchise regardless of how good it is, is an exclusive first-person perspective. I don't mind many changes in my games and often embrace them, but I cannot stand being locked into a first-person perspective.

Anything else is for me takes a "wait-and-see" approach.
---
It is the fact you are offended, quite frankly, that offends me.
#53orangeneePosted 12/21/2013 6:41:03 PM
The return of Plagas.

Chris developing further into 'Bane' territory.

Another Simmons style 'PSYCHE! I'M BACK BABY' boss fight.

Jill's booty becoming more distracting.......if she ever comes back.

Leon/Chris romance.

Giant enemy crab getting in, I can see it happening though.
---
How to divide by Zero: Find person named Zero, get him/her to divide something.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#54HospyPosted 12/30/2013 4:31:18 PM
Um, they made it first person? Or they took out zombies?

I dunno, I'm pretty flexible.
#55fluffy_kinsPosted 1/1/2014 2:49:08 AM
Spade59 posted...
I already quit the series. I periodically check in to see if it's still garbage.

Revelations renewed a slight interest. In Capcom's current state it's unlikely Resident Evil will ever be quality material again.

Though I still give it the benefit of the doubt and keep myself updated.

Aren't the piss poor devs at Capcom so fortunate?

That's about where I'm at. ORC drove me to the edge and 6 pushed me over. No more RE games for me but I'll probably still keep an eye on news/reviews for the next one to see how much of a train wreck it is. But definitely will not be buying or playing.
---
"damn, it's like a disco ball's in front of my face!" -chris redfield
#56gmoshierPosted 1/1/2014 1:35:20 PM
Just don't turn this series into a FPS game because I really hate playing those types of games. I personally wouldn't mind if they borrowed some of the concepts from TLOU because RE games used to be somewhat scary in general. I cannot comment or judge on The Evil Within yet but that is the route that Capcom should consider taking for the next game. I personally liked RE 6 and I still play it from time to time but some parts of it had a little too much action.
---
DA Pawn Natasha - Level 200 Sorcerer - Challenger/Scather/Utilitarian
http://psntl.com/user/view/gmoshier
#57Crimson_RexPosted 1/2/2014 7:26:45 PM
If they actually listen to so called 'fans', I'd most likely quit. But then again, Carla Radames and Rachel Foley will just call me back.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#58ReceiverxWisdomPosted 1/5/2014 6:17:28 PM
If they keep squandering their potential with great storylines and set-ups in the RE universe.

Some fans wanted Leon and Chris together in a game for a long time and their encounter boils down to a f***ing dumb race/cutscene.

That stuff is lame and when things get lame that's when I jump ship and give Mikami another chance with The Evil Within. If this man created REmake he's getting my money regardless, I can't say the same for Crapcom these days and all the talentless hacks over there in Osaka.

Also another thing that would drive me away from this series is if they make a pointless reboot. No f***ing thank you.
---
R* Social Club ID: Ren_Operative
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#59biohazard1775Posted 1/6/2014 6:56:10 PM
RE6 is already pushing me to quitting the franchise already.
---
http://i.imgur.com/AuuOUVo.png