My Greatest Moment: (Has to do with Agent Hunt)

#1Matty0289Posted 12/20/2013 2:59:06 AM(edited)
I was bored earlier, and doing some Agent Hunt. It matched me to a game on Leon Chapter 3 (In the Catacombs area), a little ways before the Shark Mini-Boss (The only part where you can Agent Hunt).

I Spawned as a regular Zombie at the Spawning Point on the cliff with an Axe in my hands. Leon & AI Helena were down below me, up the path a little ways to the Left and down another cliff- but still within my vision.

-I highly prefer Grab Zombies as opposed to Weapon Zombies, so I just wanted to get rid of Axe ASAP but figured I may as well try hitting him to lower him a bar of health just the same.-

I looked toward Leon and took Aim with my Axe, with the Aim Arc a little ways above Leon, but directly at his body direction and chucked it toward him, who was on the other side of a small wooden fence across a big gap that I had to go around to get to him just sitting there a couple seconds getting an item barrel, combine Herbs or something.

A couple seconds after I threw my Axe, Leon fell over dead and I was just like. "Uhh, nooo way". I looked at the ScoreScreen, and it said "Killed an Agent".

So I'm guessing that Leon had just been revived by AI a little earlier and hadn't Healed yet, so he still had 0 bars of life when my Axe connected with him.

I messaged the guy after the game was over, told him I chucked the Axe at him from my Spawning Point, and it killed him. He msged me a little later saying "Lets try that again". XD

Soo. Yeah- I just had to share this. Such an epic moment, and the best thing I've ever seen in this game that I've had since Release Date.

TL/DR My Random Thrown Axe hits Leon from my Spawning Point on CH3 Catacombs, and 1 hit kills him

Anyone else have any "Greatest Moments" from Mercs, Agent Hunt, Survivors, or whatever else they'd like to share?
---
Many humans possess little or no sense of obligation at all. And many are entirely willing to trample their fellow man for personal gain.
-Wolf
#2GoldsicklePosted 12/20/2013 5:15:44 AM
I remember fighting against two players, playing as Chris and Piers.

Basically, they're First-Aid Spray farming or something, because they're already at the exit but won't proceed and just waiting for Agent Hunters like myself.

The Piers player got confident and took me on alone while Chris stayed near the exit, covering for him.
My J'avo mutated into a Napad and the Piers player kinda got himself trapped in a narrow walkway, allowing me to charge at him without missing.
I put him into Dying status and only then the Chris player started abandoning the exit to try and rescue Piers.

Let's just say Chris was too late.
---
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
#3slapper1Posted 12/20/2013 8:31:51 AM
My all time favorite Agent Hunt moment was about 1 year ago. I joined an Agent Hunt match in Leon chapter 2 in the graveyard roughly 1 minute after the host player started the stage. I kept re-spawning as a dog and my target players were both playing on Causal and had infinite ammo. It took my roughly 10 minutes of hard work and excellent timing but needless to say, just before they opened the gate to the next checkpoint I whittled down Leon's health enough to put him in dying while his partner was away fighting some zombies and I then ripped his throat out. Damn did that feel good lol.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#4Matty0289(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 2:17:13 PM
Goldsickle posted...
I remember fighting against two players, playing as Chris and Piers.

Basically, they're First-Aid Spray farming or something, because they're already at the exit but won't proceed and just waiting for Agent Hunters like myself.

The Piers player got confident and took me on alone while Chris stayed near the exit, covering for him.
My J'avo mutated into a Napad and the Piers player kinda got himself trapped in a narrow walkway, allowing me to charge at him without missing.
I put him into Dying status and only then the Chris player started abandoning the exit to try and rescue Piers.

Let's just say Chris was too late.

Did it show the scene as you (Napad) punching the life out of him? XD

I love getting the Final Hits as a Zombie Dog. The scene of ripping their throat out, and dragging the Agent Off-Screen by their leg is priceless. =-)
---
Many humans possess little or no sense of obligation at all. And many are entirely willing to trample their fellow man for personal gain.
-Wolf
#5BankstAffluenzaPosted 12/21/2013 7:36:30 PM
Goldsickle posted...

charging at a player is super risky, man, you could never tell what skill level they have, and once you know, it's probably too late.

counter the charge + half a clip of machine pistol + melee = dead napad

even if you didn't charge at him, he could just quick shot shotgun/material rifle/grenade launcher to break your shell.

the worst thing I have seen was eating tons of bullets while getting out of the cocoon which lowers the health by a lot, then they just melee you to death.
---
ran out of letters for the user name, so pissed.
#6icantseePosted 12/21/2013 10:19:20 PM
My favorite agent hunt kill(s)......

I was playing as one of the pincher head javos in the aircraft carrier againt Chris/Piers. I actually managed to bite the Chris character and put him into dying, but before I went for the final kill I stood over him for a few seconds because I wanted to savor the moment. But I guess the Chris player panicked and pulled out his grenade launcher even though I was right next to him. He fired and blew me up, but killed himself in the process.

Similarly when I was a firefighter with oxygen tank. I had an Agent in dying. He panicked and stared shooting wildly which hit my tank and blew both of us up.
---
RE5, 3DS, RE6 Mercs fan
#7Sephivengeance9Posted 12/22/2013 1:07:56 AM(edited)
I have a fair few, if only for how amusing they were to me when they happened.

A couple of days ago I came across a player in Jake's chapter 3, all AI mobs had been killed, and the exit was open, and it was just me and one other Hunter. I see this and basically stop playing the game seriously after about 5 minutes. After all, what's the point? Anyway, it eventually gets to a point where his original partner quits -presumably they got bored- and my partner quits. At this point I'm just sticking around to see the game through to the end, when another guy joins as Sherry. I've just mutated into a Strelats after just running into a wall, just because. Anyway, The Sherry player slides into me, and solely to rob them of their potential FA-Spray, I immediately force a respawn, which I've been doing for the entire match at this point.

However, Sherry does the contextual melee minigame, and then the game proceeds to bug out, leaving Sherry and myself stuck, frozen in the beginning of that animation. Despite being an unintentional thing on my part, I stick around, knowing that I've already won at this point -after some initial confusion, of course- and sure enough, moments later, Sherry quits. Jake spends a moment trying to free Sherry and then running to the exit only to discover that he's stuck and quits the game himself.

It was unintentional, but I'd call that a win, myself.
~

As for not having the game bug out... I once killed someone with a Napad. Pretty proud of that consider how useless those things are.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#8Nowhere_is_herePosted 12/24/2013 1:58:54 AM
I think my favorite agent hunt moment was in the gun store on Chapter 1 Leon. Even though it's kinda annoying hunting there, I still managed to nip some health off of Leon. But after the Whopper busted in and failed to do anything, I began to worry about failing, so I spawned on top of the roof before he got up stairs and jumped down and proceeded to fly though the window as he ran up the stairs. Somehow, I managed to grab him and put him into the dying state.

Well, before the ai could get to him, another hunter in the game threw a fire extinguisher through the window and decked her in the face XD

So, all that was left to do was fall to the ground and nom on my tasty Leon meal :)
#9GoldsicklePosted 12/24/2013 2:22:11 AM
BankstAffluenza posted...
charging at a player is super risky, man, you could never tell what skill level they have, and once you know, it's probably too late.

Yeah but lucky for me, the player panicked.

We were both on a narrow bridge (the docks) and as soon as he sees me preparing my charge, he suddenly puts two-and-two together, realizing he's on a narrow walkway, he needs to get out of the walkway to get out of the path of my charge, etc.
He was focusing more on futile escape than trying to hit me with everything he's got or even try to time a counter.

So yeah, I got lucky.
---
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
#10FenixxPosted 12/25/2013 3:28:04 AM
Agent Hunt has definitely been the most fun I've had with RE6. I haven't played the game in a long time so I don't remember the specific names of creatures or places but I'll explain some of my best times from it.

In Leon's story when they're defending at the bar and they are up on the rooftop, my favorite thing to do was spawn as a firefighter above them on that ledge. I would stay up there and watch the fight below, waiting for the right time to strike. When I saw a good opportunity I would throw the fire extinguisher at them. Sometimes I would flat out kill them with it but most times it would be enough to stagger or weaken them for the rest of the horde to swarm on them.

Keeping with Leon, in the first section of the graveyard, many people would make this same mistake. After they grab the key to open the gate, people tend to make a quick dash for the gate to get out of there. The problem is if one player falls behind it then leaves the other one waiting at the gate completely cornered. Many deaths came from that. I would purposefully delay one of the players just to create that situation. Or I would just enjoy munching on the person by the gate and there's nothing they can do about it.

Leon again...what can I say, he's tasty. This time when they're waiting to enter the church. The two of them were standing by the doors trying to fend everyone off. I was a regular zombie and I would run in from the side and tackle one of them. They shake me off and then I would quickly run away before they could attack me. I run a circle around the whole area and then come in from the side and tackle them again. This kept repeating until I finally wore them down and we finished them off. I was laughing so hard the whole time.

Last one, this time it was Jake's story. It's the part where they're in that Japanese building and having to search the rooms for keys or whatever. They went into the bar room and Sherry was dumb enough to go behind the bar, all the way to the end to pick up the item. I went in after her and she shot me but I changed into one of those needle shooting creatures. So I stayed at the far end of the bar blocking off the exit and kept filling her full of needles. She was trapped in there, couldn't dodge the attacks, I would hit her as soon as she stood back up. In a way I felt bad for her but then I have to remember that she shot me.
---
My Game Collection - http://backloggery.com/VelaruneGaming