remember chris end of ch2 cutscene? spoilers

#21DragonKnight387Posted 12/30/2013 1:11:06 AM
sbn4 posted...

Simmons was a terrible villain as he is just basically a more evil Morgan Landsdale. His design is similar too. And while I hate Carla, she was killed off in a very anti-climatic and unsatisfying way (which put a damper on Chris' campaign) and her motivations seem silly to me. Outside of some of the DLC modes, and Mercenaries, the game is a failure. While I don't find RE4 fun anymore, it has much better design overall.

And he's a dumb Morgan Landsdale at that. At least the FBC chairman was actually good at scheming in order to get what he wants, unlike Simmons and whatever it was that he was doing.
---
3DS:1075-0914-2884
The Last Story: 2108-6326-5464.
#22siberian142Posted 12/30/2013 11:35:06 PM
>SSJ_Jin posted...
Simmons and Carla have the exact same outcome, a helicopter decides to come behind them, shoot them, and they both go, "lol, you got me." Carla turns into Face from Nick Jr. and just dies anti climatic. Simmons turns into a Cerberus, a damn T-Rex, then a giant fly! Why!? Why was his C-Virus and Carla's so special? Was that ever explained?

Only Carla got shot, the helicopter just abandoned Simmons because he had mutated.

Their version of the virus was different because it was an enhanced version. Carla used Jake's blood to make it stronger, removing the need for the cocoon process and allowing them to mutate over and over again without damaging their cellular integrity.

DragonKnight387 posted...
sbn4 posted...

Simmons was a terrible villain as he is just basically a more evil Morgan Landsdale. His design is similar too. And while I hate Carla, she was killed off in a very anti-climatic and unsatisfying way (which put a damper on Chris' campaign) and her motivations seem silly to me. Outside of some of the DLC modes, and Mercenaries, the game is a failure. While I don't find RE4 fun anymore, it has much better design overall.

And he's a dumb Morgan Landsdale at that. At least the FBC chairman was actually good at scheming in order to get what he wants, unlike Simmons and whatever it was that he was doing.

He wasn't really doing anything when he got to China. He wanted to stop Carla, but he mutated and spent the rest of the game fighting Leon. His only purpose at this point was to make it seem like he was the actual villain.

He wasn't very interesting prior to that either. Most of his motivation stems from his obsession with Ada and balance.
#23edward18Posted 12/30/2013 11:49:26 PM
It's rediculous that C even exists as it does to begin with.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai