Favorite creature in this game. *spoilers*

#1Lord_Death_ManPosted 1/7/2014 9:47:50 PM
This topic is for stating and explaining what your favorite creatures in this game were, until it gets derailed and then goes and becomes a topic about Timesplitters, MLP, and raspberry pie.

I liked Chris's final boss, I always felt it was the best one in the game for several reasons:

1. It made no sense but didn't really make you think about it, like when the Ustanek survives lava and comes out of Hell chasing after you, or when Simmons can mystically become giant dinosaurs, flies, spider like creatures, machine gun (what is it even shooting?) horses, or dog lions. It just changed size to fit in different rooms and mysteriously bled in the second area it fought you in, but I doubt anyone gave it any thought the first time they had to deal with it.

2. It made a mark on the protagonists, killing one off and creating some drama. I don't recall the others accomplishing this.

3. It was fairly tough even though you could still take it with the knife at some points, usually made some tension for me when I had run out of bullets and had to resort to the trusty blade, one bar of health left.
---
So you see, this machine gun is not a toy. It will make a beehive out of you.
#2slapper1Posted 1/7/2014 9:51:49 PM
Bloodshot zombies simply due to the fact that they remind me of Crimson Heads and Lickers combined into one.
---
Christmas sucks, end of story.
Currently OP8 on Borderlands 2.
#3GodofLegendPosted 1/7/2014 9:53:05 PM
Haos by miles
#4edward18Posted 1/7/2014 9:54:01 PM
The concept of the C-Virus (not how it turned out though).
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#5IlDankoPosted 1/7/2014 9:55:10 PM
Well HAOS is just the best boss fight in the game.. So yeah.. I think I'll go with HAOS... With the Illuzija (giant snake) being a close second.
---
Just when you think you've left me blind, I will keep you in the corner of my eye.
PSN: Dan21993
#6CPU-ZPosted 1/7/2014 9:56:05 PM
Most of the creatures in this honestly sucked for me, but Haos and Ubistvo stood out from the rest for me. I know Ubistvo is almost nothing more than a re-skinned Chainsaw Majini, but damn were some of those death scenes brutal. I gotta give it props for having an insane number of excruciating death scenes it can inflict.

Haos was just...unique. No other word could describe it for me. Its fluidity, design, strength, and other factors just make it one of the most dangerous B.O.W.s fought in canon. Personally I thought Haos' design was the ****.
#7GoldsicklePosted 1/7/2014 10:02:47 PM
Any enemy that gives off satisfying Counter or Melee finisher opportunities.
---
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
#8Syn_VengeancePosted 1/8/2014 1:44:02 AM
IlDanko posted...
Well HAOS is just the best boss fight in the game.. So yeah.. I think I'll go with HAOS... With the Illuzija (giant snake) being a close second.

Damn you stole the words right outta my mouth lol.

Haos was my favorite boss and felt like the only true final boss.

Illuziga cause that whole part when hes picking off Chris' men was tense the first time I played. Plus for obvious reasons he reminded me of Yawn..
---
Playing: Need for Speed Rivals, Battlefield 4, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Dead Space 1 & 2, Resident Evil 4,5,Revelations & 6. Too many games lol.
#9hunter_7289Posted 1/8/2014 7:35:22 PM(edited)
I don't know...

I really just think Ja'vo #7 just stole the show with this one.
I mean there certainly were enough J'avo with guns throughout the game,
but J'avo #7 had that special something that just imprints itself into one's memory.
The way he held his own and always shot first proves he was no rookie.
Even when all hope had faded, and Chris's monstrous fist moved in for the kill,
J'avo #7 retained his class.
He faded away with honor and avoided mutating into a less dignified form.
If only the rest of creatures could have followed in J'avo #7's footsteps,
RE6 would have been the best yet.

RIP J'avo #7, you are gone but never forgotten.
---
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards- The Hunter has the will to win. Do you?
#10IlDankoPosted 1/8/2014 8:01:39 PM
So j'avo #7 is the new hunter #4?
---
Just when you think you've left me blind, I will keep you in the corner of my eye.
PSN: Dan21993