Best intro and best ending? (series spoilers)

#1SSJ_JinPosted 1/19/2014 1:54:02 PM
What do you think is the best intro to an RE game and best ending to an RE game?

Intro would be RE4. Leon and the two cops is simply hilarious. Too bad they weren't with him the entire game. Best trio. Their conversation is hilarious, I love that music that plays in the very beginning, and the mood, (although I didn't feel this during the game) was set as a very spooky, haunting area. It was great.

Best ending would be RE2. "Hey. It's up to us to take out Umbrella." *insert rock music*

Course I actually prefer the "sad" song from the scenario A ending.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#2slapper1Posted 1/19/2014 2:45:05 PM
Best intro for me is Gaiden's and the best ending would have to be the original Resident Evil's cheesy glory.

In all seriousness though, Remake has the best Intro and Resident Evil 2 had the best ending IMO.
---
Christmas sucks, end of story.
Currently OP8 on Borderlands 2.
#3TheDon1981Posted 1/19/2014 2:48:24 PM
Iam one of the few that didn't enjoy RE4 at all!
I couldn't get past the village (first stage) because I got bored to death by it.
The only (main) RE I haven't finished...

Anyway, IMO, REmake was just the perfect RE game from start to finish.
I was giggling like a child watching all the famous scenes re-done in good acting and more serious.

Perfection!
---
We spend money we don't have on things we don't need,
to create impressions that won't last on people we don't care about.
#4IlDankoPosted 1/19/2014 3:31:48 PM
TheDon1981 posted...
Iam one of the few that didn't enjoy RE4 at all!
I couldn't get past the village (first stage) because I got bored to death by it.
The only (main) RE I haven't finished...

Nope, i hated it's story and characters, i only managed to finish it once, after that, never again...

And on topic, best intro would be RE2 and best ending RE3... Dat explosion..
---
Just when you think you've left me blind, I will keep you in the corner of my eye.
PSN: Dan21993
#5Syn_VengeancePosted 1/19/2014 6:42:53 PM(edited)
Best intro: RE3

Getting to see the pure chaos of Raccoon city was amazing and the music was perfect. Civilians running down the street getting attacked by zombies, the view of the hoard walking down that big street.

The police arriving and trying to fight back only for it to fail horribly. UBCS getting dropped in by choppers and the tone of the music changing to an almost actiony hero vibe. See the panic in their faces as they join the chaos, getting killed off one by one.

Then the final shot zooming in on the last stand where the police had fallen. Crumpled bodies of Raccoons finest everywhere. Zooming in on the bloody swat helmet and seeing one of the fallen cops get up as a zombie and start walking.

Ending it with thunder and rainfall.... Epic.

Best ending: RE2 Leon B

The whole end of this game is amazing.

Ada saving Leon from Mr. X and then their final moment before thinking she dies. The self destruction and music kicking in while running back for sherry.

The fight with Mr.X (Super Tyrant), when he lands and the music starts as he roars. Ada tossing the Rocket launcher and Leon saying "Game Over" as he blows the tyrant to bits.

The whole train sequences and Music for blob Birkin, The part with sherry looking for the button, claire hanging from the bottom of the train, Leon coming from the roof and yelling to hit the break.

Close up of Birkins eye (Tribute to when it happens while slaughtering Hunks team) right as the train blows up.

Hey its up to us to take out Umbrella! *Que Rock Music and Credits*

TL;DR: Best intro RE3, Best ending RE2.
---
Dooby Dooby Doo.
#6sbn4Posted 1/19/2014 11:05:49 PM
Best intro is between REmake and RE3. REmake's intro sets the stage perfectly. Everything about it is awesome. Same for RE3.

Best ending is hands down RE0. It was the first game that didn't end with explosion and characters riding off into the sunrise. There was some actual dialogue that was decent for the series. And don't know why, but I found the saluting part pretty awesome. And the way it ended with a "cliffhanger" was pretty well done.

I also liked Jill's ending in REmake with just Barry. Barry is so cool, and Jill is so beautiful. :)
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."