The "I want to play mercs for fun" thread.

#1gmoshierPosted 3/2/2014 2:37:23 AM
So this is a thread for ppl who want to play mercs for fun with other gamers. Post your PSN's in this topic if you agree with the following:

- Getting 150 combos is nice and what we should strive for but it's not mandatory.

- You should at least know how to play mercs but nobody is expecting you to be a super pro at this mode.

- I will not kick you or send hate mail if the combo is lost.

Syn_Vengeance was one of my coop partners and we scored a lot of 150 combos together. We also dropped the combo a lot and we didn't care. He no longer has a PS3 as some of you may already know from his thread on the RE 6 board.

I am open to playing mercs for fun with other ppl once a week. I work full-time and have other commitments, but Fridays or Saturdays would work best for me. I just recently bought Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and I'll be playing other games too in my spare time.
---
Waiting for TWD episodes, Watch Dogs, and The Evil Within.
http://psntl.com/user/view/gmoshier
#2Hewie3Posted 3/2/2014 5:36:21 AM
I usually get on when I no longer feel like grinding in Resonance of Fate.

I'm only 18 so I've got more free time than most of you adults & anytime I'm on RE6, you can just send an invite.

PSN: LeonHart32
---
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#3Da DoodPosted 3/2/2014 6:53:17 AM
Sounds like fun. I'm not the best Mercs player, though.

PSN: Ren_Dood
---
And this time!
#4Grimmgamer13Posted 3/2/2014 7:57:22 AM
Lol, I had just opened a chat channel for RE in general and Syn was my only other member :(

My psn is EmmersonBiggins and I ONLY play Mercs for fun :)

Also down to play any RE people wanna play ( 5, 6, Rev, and even ORC)
#5KryptoPyro13Posted 3/2/2014 9:20:34 AM
I wouldn't mind joining, although I am only available on Fridays and Sundays pretty much. :/

PSN: NolanKryptonite
---
"Expect nothing. That way you will never be disappointed."
#6Mannike54Posted 3/2/2014 11:47:18 AM
Oooh! I wanna play for fun! And I'm not too terrible. Well, I have an S on Urban Chaos with Agent. That's about it...

But I'm from Australia so if any other Aussie players wanna play with me that'd be sick! PSN's in my sig. I'm always about playing for fun, serious players are okay but it takes a lot out of the game when they're like "do this, do that".
---
Steam: synthsequence | Origin: elsidsynth | PSN: Mannike54 | Nintendo: synthsequence | Friend Code: 4527-9231-7570 | XBL: synthsequence
#7gmoshier(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 11:56:56 AM
@ everyone - I have a mic and I prefer to use it while we play but it's also fine if you don't have one or don't like using it. I also don't want to disappoint all of the ppl who replied by adding them and not playing with everyone because of work and my other commitments. So maybe we should all identify what country we live in and our time zones, which will help us meet up online instead of trying to catch each other if you live overseas or something. I live in western Canada and I am on PST.
---
Waiting for TWD episodes, Watch Dogs, and The Evil Within.
http://psntl.com/user/view/gmoshier
#8Syn_VengeancePosted 3/2/2014 1:43:08 PM
This breaks my heart, gonna miss RE6 and playing with you guys.

Treat Gmoshier good you guys, hes a good friend and a really cool dude.

Im also upset that when I made this topic nobody replies to mine lol. Not that it matters anymore.

Have fun guys!
---
Xbox One Gamer Tag: Syn Vengeance0
#9sbn4Posted 3/2/2014 9:43:30 PM
I doubt anyone here is an xbox player, but if anyone is interested, let me know and I'll post my gamertag.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#10sandfish95Posted 3/2/2014 10:19:40 PM
don't know if anyone is still playing Re 5 mercenaries here, but i'll post here anyway. My Psn is: kurushii96 . I have Re6 too,but haven't play it in a long time.Also i don't have any DLC maps for mercenaries .

My connections is really slow, so i'll have to ask you to join games.I live in Australia if that matters.
ps: i also added Syn-vengeance a few days ago.we barely played anything together,sad that he traded his ps3 tomorrow right after that :)