The "I want to play mercs for fun" thread.

#41KryptoPyro13Posted 3/21/2014 8:07:22 PM
gmoshier posted...
KryptoPyro13 posted...
Also brought RE6 to my buddy's house so I should be on a bit more, will also bring my mic when I get a chance. :3

Had some fun times with gmoshier the other day though. :D But I'm in EST and now Thursday nights, Friday daytime, Saturday evening, and Sunday daytime are the best.

I'll be online a lot more this weekend because I have 3 days off! So you don't play RE 6 on your own PS3? You take it over to your buddy's house to play?

I used to play at home but I've been staying over more often so I play on my buddy's now. I transferred all the saves so it's all good. :)
---
"Expect nothing. That way you will never be disappointed."
#42este914Posted 3/24/2014 12:04:53 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
This breaks my heart, gonna miss RE6 and playing with you guys.

Treat Gmoshier good you guys, hes a good friend and a really cool dude.

Im also upset that when I made this topic nobody replies to mine lol. Not that it matters anymore.

Have fun guys!

Where are you going?
---
~-> este914 <-~
Mind Over Matter.
#43gmoshier(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 6:56:57 PM
este914 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...

Im also upset that when I made this topic nobody replies to mine lol. Not that it matters anymore.

Have fun guys!

Where are you going?

He traded in his PS3 and all of his games for an Xbox One.
---
I will buy a PS4 for Batman: Arkham Knight!
http://psntl.com/user/view/gmoshier
#44LRULESPosted 3/26/2014 10:58:45 AM
i just recently got bck into re6 im getting my reflexes back also my old save got messed up last time ,had to start over so my highest score as of now is 650,000. Plz dont think im whack my highest score was with leon at 1,300,000. I need to get 1 mill tonight tired of ppl kicking me lol. I dont have dlc hit me up if anyone wants to play mercs ill be on tonight, my psn is the same as my profile name.
#45DanielSpace79Posted 3/26/2014 11:44:27 AM
Feel free to add me, I was in the same position as you last week, finally got back some of my 1.3-1.4 scores and enjoying the redoing haha.
---
PSN: TheWorstType for RE6 and TLOU
Props to Hero-Dub for Reading my Novels
#46kalibre16Posted 4/4/2014 10:08:54 AM
gmoshier posted...
este914 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...

Have fun guys!

Where are you going?

He traded in his PS3 and all of his games for an Xbox One.

MAdness! lol not because of Microsoft or anything, its just that seems a bit extreme plus personally next gen doesn't quite convince me yet....In any case yeah gmoshier's cool, I wish I had the time to play but I'm just *sigh* too busy plus I sorta feel rusty having not played RE6 in a while
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#47gmoshier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 6:34:22 PM
kalibre16 posted...
MAdness! lol not because of Microsoft or anything, its just that seems a bit extreme plus personally next gen doesn't quite convince me yet....In any case yeah gmoshier's cool, I wish I had the time to play but I'm just *sigh* too busy plus I sorta feel rusty having not played RE6 in a while
---

Thx buddy! I am now a PS4 owner but I am still playing games on my PS3 in my spare time. I mainly bought a PS4 because of the last game that is listed in my sig. Next gen only! I also heard rumours that RE 7 is coming out in early 2015 and you'll need a PS4 for that!
---
http://psntl.com/user/view/gmoshier
Waiting: TWD episodes (PS3), Watch Dogs (PS4), The Evil Within (PS4), & Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4).