Good GOD Merc players are the worst!!!

#41UnfoolishPosted 3/16/2014 1:58:17 PM
BlueJester007 posted...
This is why I like the ranking system from RE5. Players just saw what rank you had on a level rather than the score. If the host saw that you had an S or SS, majority of them would assume you would do well in the match. But now in RE6, the scores are displayed, and if you're just a hundred thousand points off (even when you already have over a million) you get kicked. It's stupid.
I personally feel RE6 filtered it better than RE5. There were players in RE5 that had an objective for high scores in mind and just seeing SS is deceiving because some awful players got that score by being carried by a better player. Hijinks is highest score possible. Playing for fun is shoot and kill and most of the time in RE5 it was just that because there was no way to determine the host's objective. Before you join lobbies always read the objective. Even now in RE5 its frustrating to host or even join... SS has no logic but in RE6 scores in certain ranges already speaks for itself.

RE5 is more fun but RE6 mobility and counters were an awesome change.
#42GanzRampagePosted 3/17/2014 8:42:29 AM
Bunch of nerds in this here topic.
#43BlueJester007Posted 3/17/2014 3:15:21 PM
GanzRampage posted...
Bunch of nerds in this here topic.

www.gamefaqs.com
---
Searching for meaning is like searching for a rhyme-scheme in a cook book.
-Tim Minchin
#44gamestop27Posted 3/17/2014 5:56:23 PM(edited)
Not trying to victim blame or anything TC, but why didn't you have your saves backed up to a flash drive?
---
PSN- Sratos0027
DD: DA Pawn: Hilda- Level 200 Sorcerer
#45DanielSpace79(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 7:06:51 PM
gamestop27 posted...
Not trying to victim blame or anything TC, but why didn't you have your saves backed up to a flash drive?

Mostly gamestop27 posted...

Mostly because I have no idea what those are lol. I'm a technical-dummy :-)
---
PSN: TheWorstType for RE6 and TLOU
Props to Hero-Dub for Reading my Novels