Future Resident Evil Announcement

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Future Resident Evil Announcement
1 year ago#21
Re6 didn't meet Capcom's ridiculous expectations (7 million) but by no means is 5.6 million (and counting) a failure.

It's one thing to dislike the game but let's not get beside ourselves and assume that every game from this point on should reach 7 million sales within a year (or two) to be of value.

Re5 has been out since 2009, that's why it's breaking records. Do you guys really want to rely on sales to down the game? Because if so, you're not much different than Capcom; you want to use sales as an excuse to down the games and encourage a new route. The previous Re's are also being scrutinized for their sales too, and they've been out since the 90's.
1 year ago#22
LeftiesRule posted...
I would like to get this out of the way right now. XBox1 has been a complete failure so far, PS4 is dominating so far. To most of the sources.

And what's up with this "only" for PS4/XBox1? PS3/360 are out there too Ada Wong.

Anyway... My vote is for a REMake of RE2, if not, upgraded graphics.

How has Xbox one been a big failure? Just so you know the big rumor going around is that RE7 may be Xbox one exclusive like Dead Rising 3 cause capcom is having money issues.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/resident-evil-7-to-be-an-xbox-one-exclusive-big-de-31144476/

http://unionvgf.com/index.php?threads/resident-evil-7-exclusive-to-the-xbox-one-rumor.3462/

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6251212

Before you call me a microsoft fanboy, The only reason I came off my ps3 to Xbox one is cause there are no PS4s available in my area. I plan on getting one as soon as I can..
---
Xbox One Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
Currently Playing: Call of Duty Ghosts, Titanfall.
1 year ago#23
The game needs to be redone. Bring Claire and Leon on the front with her vest from Code Veronica, and Leon in a police/agent uniform on a poster with an announcement trailer. Fans will go ballistic. Then fade the 7 in behind them.
1 year ago#24
Rollinfromhell posted...
The game needs to be redone. Bring Claire and Leon on the front with her vest from Code Veronica, and Leon in a police/agent uniform on a poster with an announcement trailer. Fans will go ballistic. Then fade the 7 in behind them.

Not all fans as I don't care for Leon and especially Claire.
---
Xbox One Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
Currently Playing: Call of Duty Ghosts, Titanfall.
1 year ago#25
At this point, I don't want to see any of the series "main 4" unless the series itself is rebooted.
---
PSN ID: LeonHart32
1 year ago#26
I still think they should have ended the main series at 5 =|

...and just released a bunch of side games (Mercenaries 3D, Revelations, etc.) until permanently killing off the series.
---
Resident Evil (Remake) 'n' Haunting Ground are two of the best games ever made by Capcom.
1 year ago#27
Syn_Vengeance posted...

How has Xbox one been a big failure? Just so you know the big rumor going around is that RE7 may be Xbox one exclusive like Dead Rising 3 cause capcom is having money issues.

Well, that would really suck..

Especially since I was planning to buy a PS4 when RE7 was announced or released...
---
Oppose and disagree, destroy demonocracy.
PSN: Dan21993
1 year ago#28
2 and 3 remakes, but not with "classic" or 4-6 controls. Something in between.
---
"damn, it's like a disco ball's in front of my face!" -chris redfield
1 year ago#29
Syn_Vengeance posted...

Before you call me a microsoft fanboy, The only reason I came off my ps3 to Xbox one is cause there are no PS4s available in my area. I plan on getting one as soon as I can..

I agree with you a 100% on the failure part. It just seems all the old school series/franchise games are going downhill. Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, etc.... I may get flamed for this but I never did like the Silent Hill series/franchise. Though, the sources may not be trustworthy, YAHoo was talking all about the XBox1 being a failure so far, saying the PS4 is dominating.

I wasn't going to call you anything. I can see why you did that, fresh new systems coming out, new games, etc.... I'm kinda bummed that they're going to stop making 360/PS3 games. I'll be even more bummed when they discontinue the PS3/360 LIVE.
---
Claire Redfield is the hottest female protagonist in the RE series/franchise.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Future Resident Evil Announcement

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived