Should Resident Evil: Marhawa Desire get a game?

#1FireMadePrimePosted 3/16/2014 7:01:58 PM
Just read all 5 volumes and is awesome.

And the epilogue from volume 5 make us wonder about future dlc for RE6.
---
MAA: Heroes: 85/95 (Next - Hogun, Volstagg, Fandral, Taskmaster, Drax, Rocket Raccoon, Gamora, Groot, Star-Lord, Falcon)
#2Syn_VengeancePosted 3/16/2014 7:59:34 PM
FireMadePrime posted...
Just read all 5 volumes and is awesome.

And the epilogue from volume 5 make us wonder about future dlc for RE6.

There is no future DLC for RE6, capcom deemed it a failure and have been working on the next RE game.
---
Xbox One Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
Currently Playing: Call of Duty Ghosts, Titanfall.
#3ManuMIASPosted 3/22/2014 12:44:37 PM
I really liked the manga, I found it online and I read the whole manga in one time.

From what we saw in the manga it was more survival horror, and only the ending became a little action-horror with Chris and Piers.

I don't remember watching an Epilogue, I thought the whole manga ends after the events of RE6 but theres a hint of Carla Radames.

Overall I would like a game of this manga, the kid is interesting and less obnoxious than Jake, part of the game could be single player like Revelations and some missions could been co-op.
#4slapper1Posted 3/22/2014 8:03:00 PM
I LOVED the manga, it felt way more like a classic RE game then the last few main title releases have and the characters were likeable and developed. I would be overjoyed if it was ever developed into a full length game at some point or another but sadly that will never be the case. Regardless, it's an awesome read and I highly suggest anyone who has not read it give it a shot. You may end up loving it like several of us have.

Link to first 26 chapters:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/biohazard_marhawa_desire/
---
Christmas sucks, end of story.
Currently OP8 on Borderlands 2.
#5Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 3/30/2014 3:37:15 PM
The first volume will be released in America in November 2014.

Maybe Capcom will plan something to go with it. Otherwise, it's odd that they would go to the trouble of translating and releasing a prequel manga to a game from 2012. Well, it doesn't seem profitable anyway and you know that's Capcom's main goal.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX