in the chris's last chapter, chris actually *spoiler

#1AffluenzaOutbrkPosted 3/20/2014 1:34:40 PM(edited)
got an open wound on his face from the shot fired by jake

let's assume that chris and piers were so bad ass that they didn't get any wounds on their body for the entire game, this was the 1st canon moments that chris had an open wound since he lost his memories (his head probably bled from the impact in ch2, but the ground was dry)

so his final boss is water based, and the entire stage was filled with water. the haos is a super virus generator, making it bleed will translate its virus onto the water which will then splash onto chris's open wound. if that's not enough, haos's heart bled all over chris when chris stabbed it in the QTE.

so why did chris not get infected?
---
-Politics is IRL soap opera
-I thought Halo 1 anniversary would set the bar for HD remixes, but game makers would rather spam 0 effort glitchy ports for easy $
#2Syn_VengeancePosted 3/20/2014 3:36:47 PM
AffluenzaOutbrk posted...
got an open wound on his face from the shot fired by jake

let's assume that chris and piers were so bad ass that they didn't get any wounds on their body for the entire game, this was the 1st canon moments that chris had an open wound since he lost his memories (his head probably bled from the impact in ch2, but the ground was dry)

so his final boss is water based, and the entire stage was filled with water. the haos is a super virus generator, making it bleed will translate its virus onto the water which will then splash onto chris's open wound. if that's not enough, haos's heart bled all over chris when chris stabbed it in the QTE.

so why did chris not get infected?

The same reason Leon and Helena don't become zombies when Lepotista releases the gas in the church or the plane. Everybody else turns but the both of them..

They have main character immunity.
---
Xbox One Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
Currently Playing: Call of Duty Ghosts, Assassins Creed 4, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros.
#3slapper1Posted 3/20/2014 7:19:20 PM
Plot armor, enough said. I know that's a stupid reason, but it's literally been used by video games for ages regarding character immunity to certain events and Resident Evil is certainly no different.
---
Christmas sucks, end of story.
Currently OP8 on Borderlands 2.
#4sbn4Posted 3/20/2014 10:24:47 PM
I thought Haos only infects by releasing a gas. But I haven't played the campaign in a while so I can be wrong.

And as far as Leon and Helena goes, you can at least assume in the cathedral that they maintained their distance while the other panicked. The airplane is a little harder to explain though. They ventilated the holds, but the passenger section still had the gas but they never turned.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#5AffluenzaOutbrk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 4:14:06 PM
sbn4 posted...
I thought Haos only infects by releasing a gas. But I haven't played the campaign in a while so I can be wrong.

I was banking on the fact that if your body can generate virus, it's safe to say your body fluids contain the virus too. then again I don't really know the differences between various ways of spreading virus.

if a virus can transfer through air, can it also transfer through fluid?

the original way the C virus infects was through syringes in fluid form, but how well it mixes with water I don't know.
---
-Politics is IRL soap opera
-I thought Halo 1 anniversary would set the bar for HD remixes, but game makers would rather spam 0 effort glitchy ports for easy $
#6ZeeDoggePosted 3/24/2014 7:02:25 PM
sbn4 posted...

I was banking on the fact that if your body can generate virus, it's safe to say your body fluids contain the virus too. then again I don't really know the differences between various ways of spreading virus.

the original way the C virus infects was through syringes in fluid form, but how well it mixes with water I don't know.

Actually, you can't be infected by a BOW made by the c-virus. Once the transformation is complete, the virus itself is pretty much gone and all you have is a modified creature. Thats why Marhawawa whatever Desire has the main character be bit and not turn. However, the leposita has an airborne version of the virus that turns people into zombies, but the zombies themselves can't infect you. The lepositas also have built in explosives to self destruct after their mission is done, so you can control the spread
---
lol assault rifles are machine guns.... d'oh! :P btw so are submgs and anything that has automatic fire.
~squiggy9996999
#7skermacPosted 3/25/2014 4:01:15 PM
Chris is such a big alcoholic nothing can infect him with all that alcohol in him. His blood stays at a steady 90 percent alcohol lol
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#8CaptnMuricaPosted 3/25/2014 4:29:34 PM
ZeeDogge posted...
sbn4 posted...

Actually, you can't be infected by a BOW made by the c-virus. Once the transformation is complete, the virus itself is pretty much gone and all you have is a modified creature. Thats why Marhawawa whatever Desire has the main character be bit and not turn. However, the leposita has an airborne version of the virus that turns people into zombies, but the zombies themselves can't infect you. The lepositas also have built in explosives to self destruct after their mission is done, so you can control the spread

Haos is a giant virus generator, much more potent than leposita
#9ZeeDoggePosted 3/29/2014 1:09:01 AM
CaptnMurica posted...
ZeeDogge posted...
sbn4 posted...

Haos is a giant virus generator, much more potent than leposita

His gas is more potent. Touching your open wounds on either leposita or Haos would do nothing. Haos didn't mature enough to form his gas sacks, because he was launched prematurely because of Carla's death.
---
lol assault rifles are machine guns.... d'oh! :P btw so are submgs and anything that has automatic fire.
~squiggy9996999
#10VioletSystemsPosted 3/30/2014 8:49:12 PM
skermac posted...
Chris is such a big roid-rager nothing can infect him with all that steroids in him. His blood stays at a steady 90 percent roids lol

fixed
---
KASG: kawaii anime school girl
http://goo.gl/h33Um4