Tips?

#1RawePosted 3/25/2014 12:43:35 AM
I bought this game on release, and I didn't find the controls very pleasing. But I'm willing to give the game another try. Do you have any tips on which settings I should choose, and what I should practice on?
---
PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ
#2CaptnMuricaPosted 3/25/2014 3:19:34 AM
headshot/arm shot on regular grunt, walk to him, press melee prompt to instant kill him

if the regular grunt moves too much, quick shot (press both shoulder buttons at the same time), then headshot/arm shot, etc.

you can spam AI commands by holding circle and press d-pad. even if the AI says no, keep spamming until they move.
if there's a target you need him to kill, aim at the target, then press circle to set a target marker on the enemy.

for easy fool proof counter, press aim button 1st, wait for the enemy to start attacking motion, then let go the aim button while spamming melee button 3 times.
during the brief moment when you drop your aim, your melee button press will not trigger any melee attack, but during this period you can counter right away so your timing window for countering becomes much bigger.
#3Rawe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 11:55:38 PM
Thanks. Which camera angle do you recommend?
---
PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ
#4GoldsicklePosted 3/29/2014 3:06:06 AM
Rawe posted...
Thanks. Which camera angle do you recommend?

Zoom out as much as possible, so you can have a clearer view of the surroundings.
Narrowing down the camera as close as possible makes it easier to hide enemies, especially the flying ones.

Regardless how far you zoom the camera, you still can't see your character's legs most of the time, meaning any Agent Hunter that's playing as a zombie and crawling from behind you can get very close without you noticing.
---
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)