Rate the main series bad girls

#1TheSkinniMini1Posted 4/7/2014 10:02:21 AM
This is kind of a counterpart to my other thread (as we are talking about heroines there). So ladies and gents, which bad girl was the baddest of them all?

Was it Alexia?
Excella?
Jessica?
Svetlana?
or famed Ada "clone" Carla?

For me it's Carla>Excella>Alexia>Jessica>Svetlana
Carla was responsible for an outbreak in more than one country. Enough said.
---
---
Why so serious mates?
#2tlcstormzPosted 4/7/2014 10:21:40 AM
I loved Excella, because she was AMAZINGLY beautiful. And had a terrible attitude, as well. LOL
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14
#3MonkeyKrazy07Posted 4/7/2014 1:35:43 PM
..who the **** is Svetlana? o_O;

I have to go with Excella, she's a bit naive, but it's fun stepping on enemies crotches with her high heels in Reunion. XD
#4sbn4Posted 4/7/2014 1:43:13 PM
Resident Evil Damnation. ^

And I vote Jessica. One of the few interesting things about Revelations.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#5Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 4/7/2014 2:57:00 PM
Excella is the Queen of RE.

Carla was just a puppet.

Excella helped create the Uroboros virus with a plagas sample from Wesker and inadvertently gave Chris and Sheva the tool to weaken Wesker so he could be killed.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#6SSJ_JinPosted 4/7/2014 3:21:56 PM
Jessica easily. Then Alexia because I think she could have been a great reoccurring villain. Shouldn't have killed her.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#7LeftiesRulePosted 4/7/2014 3:28:13 PM
(1) Jessica.
(2) Carla.
(3) Alexia.
(4) Excella.
(5) Scetlana.
---
Claire Redfield is the hottest female protagonist in the RE series/franchise.
#8VioletSystemsPosted 4/8/2014 5:43:12 AM
Oh my god all of them are just terrible maybe except for Excella.
---
KASG: kawaii anime school girl
http://goo.gl/h33Um4
#9TheSkinniMini1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 7:42:14 AM
Kung_Fu_Fighter posted...

Carla was just a puppet.

Excella helped create the Uroboros virus with a plagas sample from Wesker and inadvertently gave Chris and Sheva the tool to weaken Wesker so he could be killed.

Idk Excella seemed just as big of puppet as Carla if not a bigger one. At least Carla knew the truth about Simmons and ultimately betrayed him. Excella was clueless and paid the price for being a puppet.
---
---
Why so serious mates?
#10siberian142Posted 4/8/2014 5:25:34 PM
Kung_Fu_Fighter posted...

Carla was just a puppet.

What? Excella's main motivations for doing what she did was because she wanted into Wesker's pants and she wanted power. She was lovestruck the entire time she was working with him, and that led to her being tossed away like the pawn that she was. She's a good character, but she seems more qualified to be called a puppet compared to Carla. They have similar qualities, but Carla doesn't blindly follow Simmons after she learns the truth.

And Carla developed the C Virus and also inadvertently foiled her own plans when Piers took the enhanced C virus from her.