People.... think this game... is good?

#31riddlebox89Posted 4/28/2014 10:40:25 AM
IlDanko posted...
"for me" those are the key words in my post...

And i don't say it as there are no other awful characters or awful story in the series, because sure, there are... I say it like as amongst them all, the worst would be RE4's.

And those key words are irrelevant when every game has awful characters and a s*** story that's equally as bad as RE4's.

And really, when has Resident Evil ever been story focused? Resident Evil has always been about shooting the hell out of zombies and whatever else gets in front of you, the plot was never super important and not really something you can really criticize when Resident Evil's plot has always been terrible.

Or to put it simply, you can't criticize a game for having a bad story when the rest of the franchise also has a horrible story.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#32FearOfTheLightPosted 4/28/2014 1:39:30 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Or to put it simply, you can't criticize a game for having a bad story when the rest of the franchise also has a horrible story.

Can't argue with that logic.
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#33IlDankoPosted 4/28/2014 2:33:20 PM
riddlebox89 posted...

And those key words are irrelevant when every game has awful characters and a s*** story that's equally as bad as RE4's.

Yeah.. That's like your opinion, man.

And really, when has Resident Evil ever been story focused? Resident Evil has always been about shooting the hell out of zombies and whatever else gets in front of you, the plot was never super important and not really something you can really criticize when Resident Evil's plot has always been terrible.

Yeah... That's like still your opinion, man.

Of course I can, i've already done it.

Amongst all the bad, awful and terrible stories and characters this series has, for me, RE4's is the worst.

See? I did it again... It's called stating a personal opinion.
---
Oppose and disagree, destroy demonocracy.
PSN: Dan21993