New RE7 info

#21edward18Posted 4/28/2014 7:41:18 AM
1) Pay attention now because it's quite clear you've lost track and don't have a clue what you're meandering about.

If I wasn't paying attention I wouldn't be responding.

Ada is an independent contractor, an agent employed by a certain Chinese group.

Again, where do you get this from?

As a contractor, she is hired by several other organizations and individuals. This includes Simmons, Wesker, the rival company, and many we don't know about.

I thought she didn't work for Simmons...like...that's why 6 happens. He has a crush on her and tries to make another her cause she won't work for him....

She approached the rival company at the request of her true employers,

...soo...you gonna tell me where this is from?...

BIO4 is the story of a power struggle between Wesker and the rival company's leaders, who saw Wesker as a threat that would "burn the organization from within."

THE ORGANIZATION. RIGHT THERE!

In the end, that is exactly what happens. Wesker assumes leadership after BIO4 and eventually drives the company to ruin,

Which again, makes no god damn sense. He betrays them. There is no reason that they would ever allow him to come anywhere near them again.

at which point he joins TRICELL, who Ada also spies on (notice a pattern yet?).

Uh...when the bloody hell did she ever do that?

I can't say a lot about Ada's true organization, other than the fact that they're Chinese.

Which, AGAIN, where do you get that from?

That is a heavily NDA'd topic.

What does that mean?

You'll have to wait for future games. In regards to the "B.O.W. underworld" reference, try going through BIO6's files.

Oh...you mean the game that apparently has a story as bad or possibly worse than 4...

"Information's come in that Wesker has been killed following a battle with the BSAA. In order to fulfill my true purpose, the period I was in league with him wasn't short. I'm not sad, but in regards to such a powerful existence vanishing, I can't deny that I just have a slightly empty feeling.

Like **** she would. Wesker hated her and she was never fond of him.

I infiltrated the B.O.W. underworld, and the death of Wesker, who had taken the lead in that hegemony, will repaint the pictures of various forces regardless of side.

...good god I'm so glad I didn't play 6....sounds like the kind of crap you'd hear in MGS4...

For the time being, The Family led by Simmons requires attention."

So ****ing stupid...

2) Wrong. Superhumans were a major component of the storyline from the very first game. Wesker's plan in BIO1 was to steal the t-Virus, the ultimate retrovirus, and use it to enact the mass-extinction and forced evolution of the human race.

...no it wasn't. It was to collect combat data on B.O.W.s so that he could get a good position in defecting to The Organization. That wasn't even what T was meant to do. It failed completely at that and once that was realized it was meant to make bio-organic weapons for war to get more money to fund the research for the virus that would allow SPENCER the evolution of humanity.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#22edward18Posted 4/28/2014 7:41:28 AM
That does sound familiar because that's essentially what he finally attempts to do in BIO5, with some added character development such as the inflated God complex he didn't have until after killing Spencer.

Which was not at all what 1 was about.

In BIO2, the G-Virus was designed by Birkin for the purpose of acting as a tool to evolve the whole of humanity, without a mass-extinction. This is the reason Spencer approved its development; Spencer himself wanted to use the Progenitor Virus to evolve mankind but with himself as an all-powerful God figure.

...kay....kinda know that....

However, the virus could not adapt to modern humans, so he promoted development of the t-Virus to correct that.

...what? Umbrella fell once Raccoon City and T-Veronica happened. You're talking about something that's never happened.

The virus Wesker injects himself with is an experimental result of that research, while the G-Virus is more advanced.

We have never been given information on what Wesker injected. All we know is that it has a 70% chance of bringing the host back to life with enhanced musculatory and respiratory systems, a 20% of just bringing them back to life, and a 10% chance of leaving them dead. And it might be what Sergei used on himself to transform. Other than that literally no information has been given on the damn thing.

3) Yes it would, please stop acting like a child about it.

How am I? You're the one saying to stop acting like a child.

4) "The Organization" is never referred to as such in the series. It's wrong, and not a name. The word "organization" is never used as a name in the series, only a colloquial reference, much in the same way you'd refer to Microsoft as an "organization." Capitalizing it is never going to stop being goofy. But if you want to look that way, be my guest.

Affirmative.

5) You should try reading once in a while. Nikolai's entries are dated before the day he dies. That's intentional, because they wanted his fate to be left ambiguous and FLAGSHIP did not want him to appear in a main game, since BIO3 was originally a gaiden not written by them. However, references to him pre-death are fine, hence that file and references to him in other side-story titles. He will never appear or be referenced in a post-Raccoon context. It is irrelevant whether he is dead or not, and completely moot to attempt to argue about it.

And again, we won't know if he'll appear again until it happens.

6) Yeah, save the CAPCOM complaining for someone who cares.

Oh don't worry, I do.

Sorry, these aren't matters of "different conclusions." You're flat-out wrong.

And as I see it, you are.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#23NewsBotPosted 4/28/2014 7:56:25 AM
The fact that you're so adamant about everything you've just said/denied is cute, honestly. But I lack patience so I'll just address everything directly when I get home.

But to start off, you "kinda know that" the G-Virus was created to produce superhumans... yet you deny that aspect of the t-Virus. Even though both of those bits of information come directly from Yasuhisa Kawamura (through myself). Hmm.
#24edward18Posted 4/28/2014 8:01:01 AM
The fact that you're so adamant about everything you've just said/denied is cute, honestly. But I lack patience so I'll just address everything directly when I get home.

Well I have to go to work in four hours and will be gone for about 8 and a half to 9 hours.

But to start off, you "kinda know that" the G-Virus was created to produce superhumans...

It was created to evolve.

yet you deny that aspect of the t-Virus.

Because it's a complete failure as that and was in the end used to simply create weapons for war.

Even though both of those bits of information come directly from Yasuhisa Kawamura (through myself). Hmm.

Who?
---
#25Hewie3Posted 4/28/2014 8:20:10 AM
I don't mean to barge within the bickering but you guys have mentioned Nikolai a few times.

Now, wasn't he just a mercenary? All he cared about was money, correct?

Since he (possibly) lived & received his reward & a few years later his employer, Umbrella, fell, wouldn't he have no reason to reappear?

He's not actually interested in any of this B.O.W nonsense, correct?

The only part I could see him play is as a rival spy to Ada though...he's not really a spy.
---
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#26LeftiesRulePosted 4/28/2014 8:28:45 AM
Seriously... Are you and the other person from the other site making this up as you guys go along?
---
Claire Redfield is the hottest female protagonist in the RE series/franchise.
#27IlDankoPosted 4/28/2014 8:30:10 AM
Hewie3 posted...
I don't mean to barge within the bickering but you guys have mentioned Nikolai a few times.

Now, wasn't he just a mercenary? All he cared about was money, correct?

Since he (possibly) lived & received his reward & a few years later his employer, Umbrella, fell, wouldn't he have no reason to reappear?

He's not actually interested in any of this B.O.W nonsense, correct?

The only part I could see him play is as a rival spy to Ada though...he's not really a spy.

Or a villain in a spinoff starred by Carlos.
---
Oppose and disagree, destroy demonocracy.
PSN: Dan21993
#28GoldsicklePosted 4/28/2014 8:42:13 AM
LeftiesRule posted...
Seriously... Are you and the other person from the other site making this up as you guys go along?

Are people here illiterate or something?

I have already mentioned that Newsbot does actual interviews with RE developers and a bunch of stuff you won't find elsewhere are archived here:
http://projectumbrella.net/
---
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
#29ReceiverxWisdomPosted 4/28/2014 8:58:13 AM(edited)
The only thing I'm thinking they might do is making RE7 separated into different campaigns. They STILL have no ****ing clue to not stick to horror, maintain focus or stick to anything tolerable as they've been rigorous to shove actiony RE down our throat since 4.

Other than that my personal opinions is I think RE7 will be a colossal disaster. It seems they've fully gone beyond the point of no return if these bad ideas go into fruition. The only thing I can wish for now is a faster death of Capcom.
---
R* Social Club ID: Ren_Operative
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#30NewsBotPosted 4/28/2014 9:07:15 AM(edited)
WRECKIN' TIME.

Ada used to be occasionally hired by Simmons. BIO6's files. Reading helps. http://projectumbrella.net/articles/Ada-and-Derek

However, his encounter with Ada Wong allowed the first wind and waves to rise in his, until then, smooth mind.
Simmons appreciated Ada Wong as an excellent spy, and placed in his hands, he imposed many orders on her for his own ideals and ambitions.
However, at the time of the 1998 Raccoon incident, Ada learned that Simmons was involved with executing the "Sterilization Operation" that reduced Raccoon City to ashes, and she began to regard Simmons as dangerous and cut all ties.

...soo...you gonna tell me where this is from?...
Which, AGAIN, where do you get that from?
What does that mean?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement

Uh...when the bloody hell did she ever do that?

Reading helps. BIO5's files. Ricardo Irving was an informant to Ada. http://projectumbrella.net/articles/Patricks-Memoirs-3

Like **** she would. Wesker hated her and she was never fond of him.

Wesker and Ada had a business relationship unhindered by emotions. They respected each other. Wesker never hated her. Also; they continued to work together after BIO4. Wesker never betrayed the rival company, he simply bested them.

...no it wasn't. It was to collect combat data on B.O.W.s so that he could get a good position in defecting to The Organization. That wasn't even what T was meant to do. It failed completely at that and once that was realized it was meant to make bio-organic weapons for war to get more money to fund the research for the virus that would allow SPENCER the evolution of humanity.

Wrong again. Wesker's ultimate goal was to cause mass-extinction and forced evolution. In order to achieve that goal, he needed something capable of it. The t-Virus was capable, but needed improvement to be stable for that purpose. Wesker desired to join Umbrella's rival company and assume control of it in order to acquire the resources necessary to achieve that goal. To join it, he needed "gifts." The Tyrant was not only the ultimate B.O.W., but was capable of being used to spread the t-Virus worldwide. Thus it was vital to Wesker's ultimate plan.

Which was not at all what 1 was about.

You barely know what anything was about. For the record, this all comes from BIO1's writer, Kenichi Iwao. The "final" product of BIO1 was only 50% complete, so much of the story is omitted. However, it is still "canon" or whatever term you want to use.

...what? Umbrella fell once Raccoon City and T-Veronica happened. You're talking about something that's never happened.

Reading helps.

"This virus could not be applied to modern humans, but then the t-Virus was created during a process of adaptation. However, while the t-Virus could cause mutations, mutated beings could not thrive as a species (they were sterile), so there was no effective means other than to grow biological weapons through cloning. There is also a t-Virus like t-Veronica, improved for the purpose of making oneself superhuman. So, in order to transcend the t-Virus, Dr. William Birkin developed the G-Virus..."