Add user to Ignore List after reporting
2 years ago#251
You mentioned the T-002 obtaining self-will. Does this mean it develops self-awareness and establishes an actual identity similar to that of a human's?
Regarding Alex Wesker's immortality virus, are there other Japanese documents that go into depth of its effects?
Regarding P30 and the Progenitor virus, was there a removal of P30 at some point in time when adjusting its strains before the T-virus was created? If I recall correctly, Wesker's virus is a strain of the Progenitor virus that was modified by Birkin.
Can you go into detail about Sherry's new version of the G-virus within her system? I recall reading something about how all its negative effects left, though she can oddly regenerate now.
Last is regarding Jake. RE6 shows him with superhuman strength several times. Could this potentially be an adaptation to the C-virus? J'avo are supposed to be superhuman if my memory is correct. Or is it just bad writing all around?
2 years ago#252
And is there, by any chance, a possibility for Veronica to make an appearance?
Can you feel the poison rising?
2 years ago#253
Newsbot, I have some questions if you wouldn't mind answering them if they're within your legal ability to answer them.
1) T-002's intellect is comparable to a toddler. It does establish somewhat of an identity, but not a fully-fledged one. Just enough for it to recognize and hate.
2) It is essentially just a strain of the Progenitor Virus modified to only express the benefit of increased telomerase expression, which all Progenitor-derived viruses do anyway. It increases a host's natural life-span, but without the damaging side-effects such as necrosis or superantigen toxic shock.
3) P30 is a chemical derived from Progenitor Virus. It's unrelated to Wesker's virus, which is technically both a modified Progenitor Virus and t-Virus strain (the names are interchangeable for the most part).
4) The G-Virus inside Sherry is the same incomplete strain Birkin created, only weakened by DEVIL to the point where it was able to adapt to Sherry's body. This adaptation led to the expression of only its beneficial qualities, which was the goal of the virus to begin with (it was designed for the purpose of human evolution).
5) Jake does not have superhuman strength. His ridiculous abilities are more for style than anything else. He's just well-trained and well-experienced.
2 years ago#254
Ah. Thanks for the information. So Jake's strength is just a result of bad writing. So would Ustanak's hide be rather vulnerable in comparison to that of a person's? He does get his ass beat by Jake's fists rather easily.
2 years ago#255
I think it's more a matter of cognitive dissonance. A disconnect between gameplay and plot. The J'avo are meant to be superhuman, yet are essentially no stronger than the average human during gameplay while the protagonists are able to literally send them flying in any direction.
2 years ago#256
Jake is Alice Male ver.
2 years ago#257
Jake is Alice Male ver.
At least in the 1st, 4th, and 5th movies. In 2, 3, and the end of 5, she does have super human abilities similar to Jill on the P30 drug, breaking the laws of physics and s***.
Anxiously awaiting the next Mirror's Edge.
Waiting for the day Capcom makes a true Survival Horror Resident Evil game again.
2 years ago#258
Hm. In the interviews you've done, what would be some of the most significant changes done to the plot by the writers if they could?
2 years ago#259
Will they ever bring back Outbreak or do more REmakes?
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
2 years ago#260
Anybody else think campaign #2 is in the setting of the secret ada ending