New RE7 info

#261ike419Posted 6/8/2014 7:19:40 PM
I agree with tlcstormz they should continue outbreak and REmakes like a RE2 REmake

"praise the lord" -myself after Ashley Graham was re kidnapped
#262Trent_RestonPosted 6/8/2014 7:43:48 PM
The person who has not made an in-game appearance in the past that will be in this game is none other then... Christine Henry. DUN. DUN. DUN. <---- Joke.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs where stating your opinion is an open declaration of war.
#263Stover46Posted 6/8/2014 8:13:10 PM
NewsBot posted...
I think it's more a matter of cognitive dissonance. A disconnect between gameplay and plot.

But in the plot Jake beats Ustanak in a one on one fight.
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://giant.gfycat.com/RaggedFlawlessDachshund.gif
#264NewsBotPosted 6/9/2014 2:53:53 AM
CPU-Z posted...
Hm. In the interviews you've done, what would be some of the most significant changes done to the plot by the writers if they could?

As in what have they changed since the start?

Literally nothing has really been changed. Only added. There are minor contradictions here and there but they have little to no impact on anything.

Stover46 posted...
But in the plot Jake beats Ustanak in a one on one fight.

Still gameplay. Absurd physical feats are also not uncommon in the series. Leon gets thrown spine-first into a giant stone pillar in Damnation. But he gets right up, when he should be paralysed at best. He's not superhuman.
#265Stover46Posted 6/9/2014 3:30:04 AM
No, the story has Jake flat out jump down and fist fight the big monster and win. This isn't gameplay/story segregation, this is flat out Jake dominating a giant B.O.W with his bare hands.

This would be like if in Damnation, Leon said "to hell with this" and just punched out the Tyrants he's fighting. It's completely awful writing to say Jake is a normal human when he does feats even Leon and Chris can't do.
---
#266NewsBotPosted 6/9/2014 4:34:26 AM
Stover46 posted...
No, the story has Jake flat out jump down and fist fight the big monster and win. This isn't gameplay/story segregation, this is flat out Jake dominating a giant B.O.W with his bare hands.

This would be like if in Damnation, Leon said "to hell with this" and just punched out the Tyrants he's fighting. It's completely awful writing to say Jake is a normal human when he does feats even Leon and Chris can't do.

There is a cutscene in BIO3 where Nemesis-T shoots rockets at Zombies surrounding Jill, yet Jill is unscathed. The cutscene has no effect on the overall plot. Leon was also prepared to go knife-only on two of those Tyrants, so not far off from your example.

I don't know why you keep droning on about the writing being bad. That's not what I'm talking about, nor do I care. People asked questions about certain details, I gave answers. Not explanations as to how it's somehow good, because frankly it's irrelevant to me. In this case, no matter how ridiculous Jake's feats are (which is yes, bad writing), he is not superhuman.
#267Stover46Posted 6/9/2014 5:53:12 AM
Because you flat out told me that I'm wrong for not liking the writing of the story.
---
#268NewsBotPosted 6/9/2014 5:54:33 AM
Stover46 posted...
Because you flat out told me that I'm wrong for not liking the writing of the story.

Not quite. A few of your reasons are wrong and flat-out misinformed. Not the general opinion.
#269GoldsicklePosted 6/9/2014 6:06:23 AM
NewsBot posted...
There is a cutscene in BIO3 where Nemesis-T shoots rockets at Zombies surrounding Jill, yet Jill is unscathed. The cutscene has no effect on the overall plot. Leon was also prepared to go knife-only on two of those Tyrants, so not far off from your example.

Remember that time when Jill shoved Nemesis off a bridge?
---
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
#270edward18Posted 6/9/2014 6:26:50 AM
That doesn't change the fact that you said his opinion was wrong.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai