New RE7 info

#271NewsBotPosted 6/9/2014 6:01:31 AM
edward18 posted...
That doesn't change the fact that you said his opinion was wrong.

You need to rub some cream on that anus. Opinions are not sacred, especially when they're rooted in misinformation and false beliefs. I've got no issue with people not liking certain things. I have issue with people who try and justify their dislike by making things up in such a way to paint it as somehow untrue or contradictory.
#272IlDankoPosted 6/9/2014 7:14:22 AM
Well, then capcom could just stop overpowering the characters, because they're giving the wrong idea of what they are meant to be.

I mean, what's the first thing one can think when you see jake monkeying around and lifting a BOW that weights like 20 times his weight without any difficulty?.. This guy must have superstrength or something.

Hell, Chris even struggled some time to lift the boulder but jake just lifts the ustanak and slams it to the floor like he's made of cotton or something. And if you compare both Chris and Jake's body types it becomes even more ridiculous.
---
Can you feel the poison rising?
PSN: Dan21993
#273NewsBotPosted 6/9/2014 7:17:56 AM
It is ridiculous. It's done for the purpose of being "cool" more than anything else.
#274IlDankoPosted 6/9/2014 7:32:21 AM
Hopefully the characters in the new game won't do that stuff.. But i guess that's something you can't confirm or deny, right?
---
#275edward18Posted 6/9/2014 10:31:46 AM
You need to rub some cream on that anus.

...what?...

Opinions are not sacred, especially when they're rooted in misinformation and false beliefs.

And what evidence do you have that their's is rooted in that?

Also, yes opinions are. As much as you might not want to admit it, opinions are what people feel and can not be wrong. It's their individual beliefs.

Saying something like "Well I don't like the story because it's stupid" is an opinion. They know the facts but they don't like them. And there's nothing wrong about that.

I think Dragon Ball Z is crap most of the time while others love it.

I've got no issue with people not liking certain things. I have issue with people who try and justify their dislike by making things up in such a way to paint it as somehow untrue or contradictory.

And what have they done to portray that?

I have yet to see ANYONE on this board just make up crap.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#276CPU-ZPosted 6/9/2014 12:39:50 PM(edited)
No. I meant changes to the canon plot if they could. Apologies for the constant questions. I really don't have the opportunity to meet someone who's actually gotten interviews with development staff before. It's pretty cool in all honesty.
#277IlDankoPosted 6/9/2014 2:25:36 PM
So... Any news at the E3?
---
#278Trent_RestonPosted 6/9/2014 2:33:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoRrd3FqXWY

LOL.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs where stating your opinion is an open declaration of war.
#279Hewie3Posted 6/9/2014 2:41:25 PM
IlDanko posted...

Not yet, sony conference starts in 2 1/2 hours so maybe then. Ubisoft is doing there terrible conference right now.
---
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#280IlDankoPosted 6/9/2014 3:10:17 PM
Hewie3 posted...
IlDanko posted...

Not yet, sony conference starts in 2 1/2 hours so maybe then. Ubisoft is doing there terrible conference right now.

I heard they anounced farcry 4.. How did it looked?
---