how would you guys like a game all about Ada

#1mgs_4life5150Posted 4/28/2014 6:03:38 PM
All about her (WITH HER FACE FROM 4 AND NOT HER UGLY AS HELL FACE from 7 and the second cartoon movie) or her and Jill

The Pros about this
Could be a long story since its not splitting up the story for 3 stories
The weird side of the internet would flock to the game for the Bewbs and butt
Ada and Jill are my favorites
Ada has cool weapons and gadgets Depending on situation Jill has the cool scorpions
the story would only be focusing on one or two people making it better
Mercenaries could be the all Girl edition having all the Women from the past games in this one
no dumb lovie dovie between Leon and Ada that alot of people hate

The cons
If it was all Ada i dont think there will be any Magnums or anything to big to allow her to move around all Ninja eeeeeee but wouldnt stop Jill

The "Tough Guys" wouldn't buy it since they don't play games that don't have Dudes in them

If there is only one character or two sperate story lines there wont be any multiplayer coop unless its one story like 5 Featuring Jill and Ada

the Weird women who hate games with women in them will go on ranting about this about how you shouldnt buy it because somehow this game about killing zombie is over sexualizing women

would you buy this game if you would what would you add
things i might would be Claire and Sherry if they make sense and aren't forced in the story
---
NOT REMOVING UNTIL MGS staring the boss is released
MG Meryl would be cool too as long as there is NO akiba
#2IlDankoPosted 4/28/2014 6:07:45 PM
I hate ada... But if mercenaries includes jill and claire then i would buy it
---
Oppose and disagree, destroy demonocracy.
PSN: Dan21993
#3TurduckenPosted 4/28/2014 6:08:04 PM
Maybe if they dial back on Ada being the most obnoxious, smirking, bioweapons are no big deal, spin kick cartwheel sorry boys zipgun away Mary Sue in the franchise.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#4IlDankoPosted 4/28/2014 6:12:57 PM
Turducken posted...
Maybe if they dial back on Ada being the most obnoxious, smirking, bioweapons are no big deal, spin kick cartwheel sorry boys zipgun away Mary Sue in the franchise.

Also they need to stop making her talk to herself when she's alone.
---
Oppose and disagree, destroy demonocracy.
PSN: Dan21993
#5TurduckenPosted 4/28/2014 6:21:11 PM
I actually like that. And her hallucinations of this mysterious "Agent" that tags along on her missions. It shows she's not as composed and flawless as she'd like to present herself. She's beginning to crack.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#6BasementDudePosted 4/28/2014 6:22:12 PM
mmmm crazy girls
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 448,489,486
#7mgs_4life5150(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 6:37:42 PM
Turducken posted...
I actually like that. And her hallucinations of this mysterious "Agent" that tags along on her missions. It shows she's not as composed and flawless as she'd like to present herself. She's beginning to crack.

What are you talking about i feel like i am missing something
---
#8siberian142Posted 4/28/2014 7:00:47 PM
mgs_4life5150 posted...
Turducken posted...

Ada talks to herself during her campaign a lot. When Agent (a nameless agent who only appears if you you're playing coop on her campaign) was patched in, people started to say that she is actually talking to Agent, and that he is a hallucination because he doesn't appear in any cutscenes and he can't interact with most of the story triggers in her campaign.
#9MonkeyKrazy07Posted 4/28/2014 7:03:20 PM
Ada is clearly mentally ill, I feel there should be some sort of sanity meter in her campaign >_>
#10mgs_4life5150(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 7:09:33 PM
siberian142 posted...
mgs_4life5150 posted...
Turducken posted...

Ada talks to herself during her campaign a lot. When Agent (a nameless agent who only appears if you you're playing coop on her campaign) was patched in, people started to say that she is actually talking to Agent, and that he is a hallucination because he doesn't appear in any cutscenes and he can't interact with most of the story triggers in her campaign.

ah ok i havent played it since that patch i lost all my saved data and dont wanna go through all that work again
---