how would you guys like a game all about Ada

#11mgs_4life5150(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 7:48:14 PM(edited)
How about a sorta prequel but not really doing Resident evil 1 or 2 or 3 from Wesker's point of view where he was a cop
---
NOT REMOVING UNTIL MGS staring the boss is released
MG Meryl would be cool too as long as there is NO akiba
#12DragonKnight387Posted 4/28/2014 9:30:59 PM
MonkeyKrazy07 posted...
Ada is clearly mentally ill, I feel there should be some sort of sanity meter in her campaign >_>

I'm all for sanity meters for horror games. That's the coolest horror thing ever.
---
3DS:1075-0914-2884
PSN: Dragonknight387
#13DragonKnight387Posted 4/28/2014 9:37:05 PM
mgs_4life5150 posted...
All about her (WITH HER FACE FROM 4 AND NOT HER UGLY AS HELL FACE from 7 and the second cartoon movie) or her and Jill

The Pros about this
Could be a long story since its not splitting up the story for 3 stories
The weird side of the internet would flock to the game for the Bewbs and butt
Ada and Jill are my favorites
Ada has cool weapons and gadgets Depending on situation Jill has the cool scorpions
the story would only be focusing on one or two people making it better
Mercenaries could be the all Girl edition having all the Women from the past games in this one
no dumb lovie dovie between Leon and Ada that alot of people hate

The cons
If it was all Ada i dont think there will be any Magnums or anything to big to allow her to move around all Ninja eeeeeee but wouldnt stop Jill

Anyway, It'd feel like a Batman ripoff because of how Catwoman Ada is. She's just too flat to have any kind of character growth. RE6 was the chance for us to learn something new about her, but they blew that chance. The only thing they can do with her is make a stealth game with lots and lots of puzzles, but it won't feel like an RE game because she's not in over her head ever. Even 'roided out Chris was technically over his head with no way to call back up, so whatever lack of suspense RE5 had, a game with Ada will probably be a lot worse in that regard.
---
3DS:1075-0914-2884
PSN: Dragonknight387
#14sbn4Posted 4/28/2014 10:18:33 PM
The topic creator seems to want to turn Resident Evil into a "Lifetime" show or something. Some of your suggestions are just a little weird.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#15Hewie3Posted 4/29/2014 7:49:14 AM
Ada COULD be a great lead in an RE game. The thing that ruins the chance of that is the fact that ...

- They shoehorn her & Leon together.
- They ruined her character in 6.
- She would need to revert to her RE2/RE4 self rather than the untouchable super woman from RE6.
- Leather pants.
---
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#16mgs_4life5150(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 7:07:03 PM
Hewie3 posted...
Ada COULD be a great lead in an RE game. The thing that ruins the chance of that is the fact that ...

- They shoehorn her & Leon together.
- They ruined her character in 6.
- She would need to revert to her RE2/RE4 self rather than the untouchable super woman from RE6.
- Leather pants.

didnt like the leather pants i like the Dress from 4 alot more
---
NOT REMOVING UNTIL MGS staring the boss is released
MG Meryl would be cool too as long as there is NO akiba
#17TheSkinniMini1Posted 4/29/2014 10:29:39 PM
Not very much.
---
---
Why so serious mates?
#18LeftiesRulePosted 4/30/2014 1:11:33 AM
I'd like closure for Ada.
---
Claire Redfield is the hottest female protagonist in the RE series/franchise.
#19ErdongPosted 4/30/2014 1:23:31 PM
Not so much. And Ada game sounds better than a Jill/Rebecca/Sherry game though.
#20Syn_VengeancePosted 4/30/2014 8:11:57 PM
If capcom made a game all about Ada I would not buy it, one of the most annoying characters in the series. Her character has a lame story, no personality, no development and makes me not be able to tolerate anything involving Leon.
---
Xbox One Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
Currently Playing: COD:Ghosts, NFS:Rivals, Dead Rising 3, PvZ:Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2.