Possible resident evil news, I think I just died inside...

#41TheDawnRiderPosted 5/6/2014 6:19:27 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Haha great read Dawn. I think at some point though Wesker and Chris should get together because its so obvious that they love each other and then Wesker can get Chris to turn evil and the fight that everyone wanted to continue with Chris vs Leon can continue to the death. Jill will be torn because of this and will Ada reveal her true place? is Ada really good or evil? is it only her love for Leon that makes her help the good side? I think evil should finally win because it never does and it will shock folks. I think RE7 should set RE off in a blaze of fire and amaze everyone and leave people wanting more ... RE7 Darkness Falls ...

Lol, Chris and Wesker as evil lovers teaming up. RE storytelling taken to a higher level. RE7: Soap Opera edition. Jake never had a father figure, now he has two loving fathers! It's heartwarming really.
#42DarkD3stinyPosted 5/7/2014 1:32:08 PM
^ Lol omg Im better at making stories than Capcom. Nah but seriously we could have a soap love triangle thing going to between Wesker Chris and Jill. Wesker can just slap that device back on Jill lol. You know Chris and Jill <3 and Chris and Wesker <3 lol.