Poll: What is the best Resident Evil game?

#41ItsAboutStylePosted 6/18/2014 1:06:50 AM
Hewie3 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Hewie3 posted...
RE2 & RE0.

RE2 is always fun to go through & RE0 is superior in nearly everyway to REmake.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA

My B. Do I have to state that it's my opinion before I say anything?

I don't really think that makes a difference...
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#42SiLVeR_420Posted 6/18/2014 2:10:25 AM
Hewie3 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Hewie3 posted...
RE2 & RE0.

Only good thing about 0 is Billy. Everything else is terrible.

You're telling me you prefer dumb monkey zombies to crimson heads? Because that's all RE0 was. Plain zombies, dumb animal monsters and dumb insect monsters and 1 brief disapointing appearence by a weak tyrant.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#43ItsAboutStylePosted 6/18/2014 2:43:47 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Hewie3 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Hewie3 posted...
RE2 & RE0.

Only good thing about 0 is Billy. Everything else is terrible.

You're telling me you prefer dumb monkey zombies to crimson heads? Because that's all RE0 was. Plain zombies, dumb animal monsters and dumb insect monsters and 1 brief disapointing appearence by a weak tyrant.

Hey man, don't f*** with this guy's factpinion! Did you read how dead set he was on letting everyone know how much better 0 is than REmake?! He means business.
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#44SiLVeR_420Posted 6/18/2014 3:02:27 AM
If it wasn't for the dumb monkey monsters and the stupid singing opera guy id say 0 was a good game but no. Its just...better then 5 which low on my good RE list.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#45ItsAboutStylePosted 6/18/2014 3:16:29 AM
Meh I just think it's boring. I've seriously fallen asleep while playing 0, because of how boring it is.
---
#46Hewie3Posted 6/18/2014 1:59:26 PM(edited)
ItsAboutStyle posted...
Meh I just think it's boring. I've seriously fallen asleep while playing 0, because of how boring it is.

This is how I feel playing REmake. I feel as if nothing happens in the game.

The enemies are nothing special in either game either. I've never felt so crazy about Crimson Heads like others. More like a nuisance than any bit terrifying.

PS: Factpinions aren't real unless I argue with you over an opinion. I don't need to state something is my opinion. It's coming from my mouth...obviously it's my opinion.
---
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#47ItsAboutStylePosted 6/18/2014 5:42:37 PM
Hewie3 posted...
ItsAboutStyle posted...

This is how I feel playing REmake. I feel as if nothing happens in the game.

The enemies are nothing special in either game either. I've never felt so crazy about Crimson Heads like others. More like a nuisance than any bit terrifying.

PS: Factpinions aren't real unless I argue with you over an opinion. I don't need to state something is my opinion. It's coming from my mouth...obviously it's my opinion.

Haha good for you.
---
#48TheSkinniMini1Posted 6/19/2014 6:13:10 AM
Why does it seem like you two (Silver 420 and esp you ItsAboutStyle) are going after Hewie just bc he prefers 0 over ReMake? It's coming across like you two are saying it's wrong for him to feel that way. Not everyone sees ReMake as this game that is so great that other games in the series (such as Zero in this case) has no chance of comparing to it. I know I don't. I personally find it overrated a bit and I too prefer Zero over it.

SiLVeR_420 posted...
If it wasn't for the dumb monkey monsters and the stupid singing opera guy id say 0 was a good game but no. Its just...better then 5 which low on my good RE list.

I personally thought the Eliminators were a great addition myself. The James Marcus design was a little out there I admit. However, I believe he only sung once (or twice at the most) throughtout the entire game so the singing didn't bother me at all. Marcus overall never bothered me the way he seems to bother a few of you. He's no worse that any other villian in this series.

If you ask me its definitely better than 5. Heck it's better than 6, Revelations, ReMake/RE1 original, and CV too.

P.S the Tyrant actually appears twice in Zero, not once.
---
Why do I like video games? Easy. They're journeys that you decide to take on and explore.
#49LightningaIe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2014 6:19:12 AM
RE0 isn't better than REmake but it's better than RE4, 5, 6, & Revelations by default for actually being a survival horror game. It's a good game despite its flaws.
#50Ghaszaszh_NyirhPosted 6/19/2014 7:01:29 AM
RE3 needs more love. I think it's the RE that can appeal to the largest audience because it keeps the tense and creepy atmosphere while giving you good action at the same time.
---
Ghaszaszh Nyirh. Of the Old Ones, the scrolls say that he loved the debasement of his slaves the best. And they go to him willingly.