Why did Wesker hate Chris? *Series spoilers*

#61NewsBotPosted 6/7/2014 2:40:18 PM
The T-002 was deemed a success, actually. The uncontrollable aspect was entirely avoidable and they made sure to not have it happen again by ensuring Tyrants weren't left alone long enough to think for themselves.

And once again, the limiter is irrelevant. The Tyrant R's limiter is fine in that scene. It doesn't disengage because it perceives a threat to its life. It only disengages when it receives a PHYSICAL threat to its life. As in, it's shot to hell and back or dropped into molten steel or some such.

But whether it's dumb or not is irrelevant. Still a plot detail.
#62edward18Posted 6/7/2014 5:20:51 PM
...so you admit people can think it's dumb and it's fine that they think it's dumb?
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#63NewsBotPosted 6/7/2014 6:15:56 PM
Sure. Your feelings have no bearing on the fact that it's totally canon.
#64StrykeBlaydePosted 6/7/2014 6:28:18 PM
Meh, even if Newsbot is making all of this up, it's no different than Edward linking to stuff he wrote as evidence to try and back up his point.
---
Playing: Final Fantasy 14: ARR for PC
Member of the ARC of Wrestling Podcast
#65Trent_RestonPosted 6/7/2014 7:00:40 PM
Except I can tell you for sure he's not making it all up. I've known him from over on THIA and PU and while him and I didn't always see eye to eye on stuff and we had our discussions on subjects related to the series, I can assure you he goes out of his way to get the correct information out there and not the terrible localization versions that we're all used to. IMO anything that is from the concept arts or guidebooks which reveal more information and is published by CAPCOM would be considered to be canon as I see it as expanded universe type information that gives you more insight. Like Albert Wesker concept art drawing in Code Veronica shows the H.C.F. symbol and it stands for Hive/Host Control Force. In the game they never state what it stands for only you see H.C.F. It's canon but they just didn't put it in the game..
---
Welcome to GameFAQs where stating your opinion is an open declaration of war.
#6671ravnPosted 6/7/2014 11:28:02 PM
Why Wesker hates Chris: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hWg7Tlrk24
---
PSN: Raven-Ghosthawk
#67Stover46(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 11:55:18 PM
Trent_Reston posted...
terrible localization versions

Terrible? If anything they make it tolerable going by the garbage I learned of today.
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://giant.gfycat.com/RaggedFlawlessDachshund.gif
#68NewsBotPosted 6/8/2014 6:26:44 AM
Stover46 posted...
Trent_Reston posted...
terrible localization versions

Terrible? If anything they make it tolerable going by the garbage I learned of today.

The T-002's reason for going out of control isn't explicitly stated in any language. Much like how Wesker's goal in BIO5 has been his goal since BIO1 yet it simply isn't mentioned outright to preserve the mystery.

Calling the localizations tolerable is utterly hilarious though. You're quite misinformed if that's your opinion.
#69edward18Posted 6/8/2014 8:23:27 AM
Or they just have a different opinion than you.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#70NewsBotPosted 6/8/2014 8:44:19 AM
edward18 posted...
Or they just have a different opinion than you.

Many are of the opinion that the Earth was made 5000 years ago.

They're still wrong.