I'm worried about Chris

#1White_QueenPosted 6/5/2014 5:08:57 PM
I don't want him to grow too old. He was at his peak hotness in RE5. And now, as of RE6, he's reached DILF-age and status.

I should not like to see him much older, and yet this series keeps on insisting on making their games set in accordance to real world times.

I can't bear to see Chris an old decrepit man, losing all of his delicious muscle mass and slowly wasting away.

I hope all future RE games involving Chris are set in a suspended time period at his RE:6 age such that his hotness may be sealed and preserved from now to infinity.
It would be ever so grand.
#2Ghaszaszh_NyirhPosted 6/5/2014 5:12:49 PM
I'd like to see Jill turn into a MILF.
---
Ghaszaszh Nyirh. Of the Old Ones, the scrolls say that he loved the debasement of his slaves the best. And they go to him willingly.
#3IlDankoPosted 6/5/2014 5:41:37 PM(edited)
I don't have to worry about Jill or Claire like until 15 more years xD

Edit: Wait... Jill's already 40!?! God no! I do have to worry like in 5 years... How the hell did time passed so fast?
---
Can you feel the poison rising?
PSN: Dan21993
#4Hewie3Posted 6/5/2014 5:22:22 PM
Ya know, I used to love that RE moved through time but now that Claire will be 40 in a few years is not only weird...but sad & I don't want it to happen.

I'm guessing her next appearance will be her last.
---
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#5White_Queen(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2014 5:25:06 PM
Do you all see the game stopping its movement through time? As in the future games perhaps being set all around 2014?

What about a potential reboot? Reverting all the characters to their virile youthful stages?
#6Ghaszaszh_NyirhPosted 6/5/2014 5:46:28 PM
Nah, I want to see a grandpa nemesis that attacks you with a cane.
---
Ghaszaszh Nyirh. Of the Old Ones, the scrolls say that he loved the debasement of his slaves the best. And they go to him willingly.
#7Hewie3Posted 6/5/2014 6:18:13 PM
Ghaszaszh_Nyirh posted...
Nah, I want to see a grandpa nemesis that attacks you with a cane.

They should have an elderly mode minigame where all characters & BOW's are old & shaky.

On topic about the reboot though, I think Capcom will cave in soon. They have to know their newer characters are not received as well as the originals & with the series falling from it's long gone former glory....I feel a reboot is inevitable as they won't ditch the series completely.

The Tomb Raider method would not be so bad. Same characters, slightly new look, new events, more emotion, boom. A more serious, dark RE with youthful, popular RE characters.
---
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#8FreakyFrancPosted 6/5/2014 9:58:42 PM
The way i see it,there are 3 courses of action that Capcom can make for the series lifespan.

1.Continue extending the timeline,of course Veteran Characters like Chris,Jill,Claire,Leon,Barry and Rebbecca will eventually be too old and will have to retire,but by adding new or younger characters like Sherry and Jake they can continue with the timeline.Also one fact to not forget is that because Sherry as traces of the G-virus inside of her,she age slower than a normal human,so they can still use her for a fews more years.

2.Make games set between or during the events of the numbered titled games,like Revelations,Dead Aim,Gun Survivor and the 2 Outbreak games.By doing this they can still use the Veteran Characters for a bit more years.

3.Rebooting the franchise.

As the years go by Capcom will probably keep making choice 1 and 2,they will only start making choice 3 when they will be out of ideas or they decide they are pretty much done with the story/timeline.
#9sbn4Posted 6/6/2014 6:04:05 AM(edited)
itt: People think being 40+ is old and you suddenly turn into a decrepit/unattractive human being. People can still look really good when they are older. Both Chris and Jill look fantastic (except for Jill in Revelations). And considering Chris is already in good shape, I don't think his muscle mass will being going anywhere unless he decides to quit the BSAA and turn into a doughnut chugging rent a cop.

Hell, Sam Fisher even before they declassified his age looked great at 50+ years. You can still be older and still be physically fit as well.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#10BasementDudePosted 6/6/2014 9:31:19 PM
I don't think his muscle mass will being going anywhere unless he decides to quit the BSAA and turn into a doughnut chugging rent a cop.

omg i want to see this
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 448,489,486