I'm worried about Chris

#1171ravnPosted 6/7/2014 12:14:33 AM
Captain Boulder-punch's muscles going AWOL? Inconceivable!
---
PSN: Raven-Ghosthawk
#12LeftiesRulePosted 6/7/2014 5:51:27 AM
White_Queen posted...
I can't bear to see Chris an old decrepit man, losing all of his delicious muscle mass and slowly wasting away.

I can bear that. And I'm looking forward to that too.
---
Claire Redfield is the hottest female protagonist in the RE series/franchise.
#13sbn4Posted 6/7/2014 11:50:58 AM
^ Don't worry, Leon will probably go bald first.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#14IlDankoPosted 6/7/2014 11:58:28 AM
Time is one son of a b****
---
Can you feel the poison rising?
PSN: Dan21993
#15TurduckenPosted 6/7/2014 6:06:19 PM
itt: People think being 40+ is old and you suddenly turn into a decrepit/unattractive human being. People can still look really good when they are older. Both Chris and Jill look fantastic (except for Jill in Revelations).

Since RE's cast is fictional they can all manage to age 'gracefully' to say the least. Look at Ada who's currently 40 and looks like late 20s/early 30s maybe.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#16sbn4Posted 6/7/2014 6:20:52 PM
Well look at Chris, Jill, and Leon. They all look older than how they did in past games. They show some signs of age. Compare Jill from REmake to RE5. Compare Chris from CVX to RE6. Heck, I'm three decades old and people still confuse me for being a college graduate. And I'm not some badass soldier.

Ada is just a special case that makes no sense whatsoever. The creator must love her because she's aging backwards.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#17TurduckenPosted 6/7/2014 6:34:30 PM
Of course. I wasn't disagreeing with you. Some people do age amazingly in real life for sure. Just noting that since they're fictional, they'll ALL manage to do this. I have little doubt that 55-year-old Chris would still have a fantastical body and be a handsome man--they'd just add a couple more lines to his face (not too many though) or give him a little salt-and-pepper in his hair or something. They'll all be 'lucky' enough to age that way. Even if they get to a point where Chris isn't in the field anymore (BSAA director or something) he's not going to turn into a fatass because people won't want to see that.

You're not going to see a bald Leon with a beer belly or Jill with saggy boobs and granny glasses. They'll all be silver foxes, and it will be glorious.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#18StrykeBlaydePosted 6/7/2014 6:58:32 PM
There is no way that Jill is 40 during RE6. Wasn't she like.....19 during RE1?
---
Playing: Final Fantasy 14: ARR for PC
Member of the ARC of Wrestling Podcast
#19IlDankoPosted 6/7/2014 7:40:59 PM
StrykeBlayde posted...
There is no way that Jill is 40 during RE6. Wasn't she like.....19 during RE1?

The girl that portrayed her was... But the character was 23.
---
Can you feel the poison rising?
PSN: Dan21993
#2071ravnPosted 6/7/2014 11:15:54 PM
Turducken posted...
Of course. I wasn't disagreeing with you. Some people do age amazingly in real life for sure. Just noting that since they're fictional, they'll ALL manage to do this. I have little doubt that 55-year-old Chris would still have a fantastical body and be a handsome man--they'd just add a couple more lines to his face (not too many though) or give him a little salt-and-pepper in his hair or something. They'll all be 'lucky' enough to age that way. Even if they get to a point where Chris isn't in the field anymore (BSAA director or something) he's not going to turn into a fatass because people won't want to see that.

You're not going to see a bald Leon with a beer belly or Jill with saggy boobs and granny glasses. They'll all be silver foxes, and it will be glorious.

Chris Redfield (RE5): http://wallpapersus.com/wallpapers/2012/11/Resident-Evil-5-Chris-Redfield-Sheva-Alorma-1024x1280.jpg
Chris Redfield (Later): http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21500000/Leroy-Jethro-Gibbs-NCIS-tv-male-characters-21535590-1024-768.jpg
---
PSN: Raven-Ghosthawk