Poll: Do you think E3 will bring us a new RE?

#1parkourboybryanPosted 6/9/2014 5:32:32 AM
Will a new RE be announced at E3? - Results (41 votes)
Yes
43.9% (18 votes)
No
56.1% (23 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Simple poll. Personally, I think yes, there will be one. Whether it'll be RE7 or not remains to be seen.
---
Anxiously awaiting the next Mirror's Edge.
Waiting for the day Capcom makes a true Survival Horror Resident Evil game again.
#2good_tobiPosted 6/9/2014 5:48:23 AM
All those rumors can't be for nothing and when it comes to gaming, most of them usually turn to be real anyway. Well, I expect some announcements regarding Resident Evil soon by Capcom even if it's not made during E3.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#3parkourboybryan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 6:02:59 AM
good_tobi posted...
All those rumors can't be for nothing and when it comes to gaming, most of them usually turn to be real anyway. Well, I expect some announcements regarding Resident Evil soon by Capcom even if it's not made during E3.

The most common ones I hear are for an RE7 and then some for a sequel to Resident Evil Revelations.
---
Waiting for the day Capcom makes a true Survival Horror Resident Evil game again.
#4FireMadePrimePosted 6/9/2014 5:36:44 PM
No this year. MS panel is over, so probably next year.
---
MAA: Heroes: 94/98 (Next - Drax, Groot, Star-Lord,Shanna)
#5parkourboybryan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 5:43:41 PM
FireMadePrime posted...
No this year. MS panel is over, so probably next year.

If anything, I'd say it would be revealed either for Sony since PS4 is the best selling current gen console, or for Nintendo since they've had exclusivity deals with them in the past.
---
#6IlDankoPosted 6/9/2014 5:51:32 PM
I hope it's ps4 exclusive and that it will be awesome... F****** Xbone got scalebound and it looks really good.
---
Can you feel the poison rising?
PSN: Dan21993
#7Hewie3Posted 6/9/2014 5:56:12 PM
I understand getting hyped about a game from a trailer but how can something look really good from a CG trailer like Scalebounds? They do nothing but lie to gamers. I absolutely loathe CGI trailers.

But an exclusive RE for PS4 would be amazing but I'll tell you now, Capcom will not do so.
---
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#8IlDankoPosted 6/9/2014 6:40:10 PM
Yeah i guess you're right... RE:ORC trailers really hyped me and the final product was not just a let down but an incomplete game...

But then again, this is not capcom we're talking about. So I don't know, the game really looks good.
---
Can you feel the poison rising?
PSN: Dan21993
#9parkourboybryan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 6:52:12 PM
At this point, a new RE game seems unlikely, unless by some chance Nintendo publishes and pays for exclusivity again.
---
#10TVthePunisherPosted 6/9/2014 6:53:45 PM
Hewie3 posted...
I understand getting hyped about a game from a trailer but how can something look really good from a CG trailer like Scalebounds? They do nothing but lie to gamers. I absolutely loathe CGI trailers.

But an exclusive RE for PS4 would be amazing but I'll tell you now, Capcom will not do so.

They might...Dead Rising 3 on Xbox One (and now PC). But then again, Dead Rising's always kinda been mostly in MS's pocket (with the first DR, excluding the Wii release and ...tablet one...). So far M$ has only gotten everything the PS3 did, EXCEPT the Chronicles games (originally debuting on Wii) and releases of RE1-RE3.

I wouldn't mind it either way, if there's an exclusive RE on any console I'm going to get that console .__.;
---
REmake Board Vet 2002-Present. (Oldest member still around!)
Claiming Pride in Pointless Things 1989-Present. (>=D)