Poll: Do you think E3 will bring us a new RE?

#21iphan4ticPosted 6/10/2014 1:31:30 AM
sbn4 posted...
Tomb Raider trailer was awesome. I'm still looking forward to the Evil Within and hope there is some gameplay of MKX. I am not interested in MGS5 as GZ was pretty mediocre.

I don't think RE7 will be announced at E3, but this spin off game definitely will.

Please dont compare a massive open world game to one small sandbox base mission! And if you thought the gameplay in GZ was mediocre, your crazy. if you thought the visuals and performance were mediocre, you must literally be semi blind.

Both MS and Sony conferences done, no RE anouncements and basically nothing from Capcom.
---
PSN: LegendaryPLANK
Narcissistically opinionated.
#22IlDankoPosted 6/10/2014 3:33:17 AM
So the new game is either a Nintendo exclusive, or newsbot isn't credible at all...

I hope it's the second option.. I didn't liked the last 2 Nintendo consoles... And if its handheld, then I'm not planning to buy a 3ds just for 1 game :/
---
Can you feel the poison rising?
PSN: Dan21993
#23sbn4Posted 6/10/2014 5:58:42 AM
Please dont compare a massive open world game to one small sandbox base mission! And if you thought the gameplay in GZ was mediocre, your crazy. if you thought the visuals and performance were mediocre, you must literally be semi blind.

Well I never made that comparison. But GZ is supposed to be a prelude of what's to come right? Besides, Konami had the audacity to charge that much money for a game that can be beaten in an hour. I'll still hold my judgement for TPP, but based on what I played in GZ, I'm not excited for it.

The series has lost most of its identity with GZ. MGS' staple is supposed to have a wacky premise but still deal with real world issues. It goofy but likable. GZ is serious in tone. It bored me and I don't care for any of the characters thus far. MGS had great art design in past games. GZ's visuals are servicable but they are dull and drab. Performance wise, I understand there will be a lot of pop up and texture issues even on next generation systems. I shudder to think how PS3/360 will perform.

The game plays fine because it borrows so much from Splinter Cell. Another reason why the game has lost its identity. The game plays like a stealth game I've played before. I'll just have to wait and see when it comes to TPP.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#24FireMadePrimePosted 6/10/2014 10:11:16 AM
IlDanko posted...
So the new game is either a Nintendo exclusive, or newsbot isn't credible at all...

I hope it's the second option.. I didn't liked the last 2 Nintendo consoles... And if its handheld, then I'm not planning to buy a 3ds just for 1 game :/

looks like newsbot lied.
---
MAA: Heroes: 94/98 (Next - Drax, Groot, Star-Lord,Shanna)
#25biohazard151Posted 6/10/2014 10:13:22 AM
FireMadePrime posted...
IlDanko posted...

looks like newsbot lied.

Newsbot does not lie, at all.
He just said to me that things change, perhaps capcom wasnt ready to reveal or decided against it?
I have frequented the same board as Newsbot had for quite some time and he is as legitimate as they come.
---
3DS FC: 1977-0747-7559 SV: 3974 IGN: X
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"