Why piers won't help me ?

#1BrunozaynPosted 6/9/2014 8:07:41 AM
Every times I'm dying..... Piers won't help???
---
"Let not the world deceive thee with it's beauty" "It is the dream of a dreamer, a mirage of the desert" - nathan drake
#2sbn4Posted 6/9/2014 8:28:07 AM
If you hit the help button, the AI will usually come help. If he still doesn't help, you'll get you're revenge at the end of the campaign.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#3Brunozayn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 8:32:42 AM
sbn4 posted...
If you hit the help button, the AI will usually come help. If he still doesn't help, you'll get you're revenge at the end of the campaign.

I tried it every times but doesn't work
---
"Let not the world deceive thee with it's beauty" "It is the dream of a dreamer, a mirage of the desert" - nathan drake
#4sbn4Posted 6/9/2014 8:36:52 AM
Stay close to him, keep your health up to avoid the situation altogether, or play with a human. That's about the only solutions I can think of. I rarely go down, but he picks me up if I spam the help button.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#5IlDankoPosted 6/9/2014 8:38:25 AM
Partners in this game are stubborn a******.. I remember every command i gave them was denied over and over again.
---
Can you feel the poison rising?
PSN: Dan21993
#671ravnPosted 6/9/2014 10:54:43 PM
Worse than RE5. In my experience, Chris/Sheva was on hot standby for a revive but broke open every box; Jill/Josh was on hot standby but ignored half the boxes even if I shot them open. Out of everybody, Jill was the only one to throw grenades, specifically when I boosted her up to the ledge in the truck yard (DesEs, Section 1B) which proved extremely helpful against the Chainsaw & BM Manjini.

Piers straight-up abandoned me to Haos even as I'm bleeding out and calling for a revive. He went dancing off the first time, then stopped short of me the second.
---
PSN: Raven-Ghosthawk
#7DigimonTrainerPosted 6/10/2014 7:55:30 AM
I remember when the whole partner system was first introduced...people hated babysitting Ashley (even though you could dump her in a dumpster for the entire chapter) and found Sheva arguably worse, especially with the idea that you now have an AI that you not only have to look after, but assists you in playing the game. Now that the AI is actually doing jack s*** and letting you do your own thing and letting YOU play the game (at least going by the posts above), people still complain! I dunno, just kinda funny seeing the 180 turnabout hah.
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(
#8gantaratPosted 6/10/2014 8:26:44 AM
Resident Evil Have partner system since first game (jill and barry)
#971ravnPosted 6/10/2014 5:13:44 PM(edited)
@DigimonTrainer: Sheva was not worse than Ashley. Between the two, Sheva actually did stuff while Ashley was little more than a box -- she's better off wrapped up (in armor if you have it), and you're better off asking her to hold stuff (if you could). And just to point out, the wiki states about her gameplay that
being a university student, Ashley is not trained in combat and, as such, is useless in battle.
@gantarat: You guys would know more than me, but TMK (since I haven't played that far back), it was as far back as RE2 (at least)? I mean, with Claire/Leon at points...
---
PSN: Raven-Ghosthawk
#10CaptnMuricaPosted 6/11/2014 3:00:24 AM
hey, at least the AI doesn't die and keep spam assist like a freaking noob. I hated RE5 single player when the AI constantly dies unless I give her infinite ammo lightning hawk to defend herself.
---
yer reeproduktive rites end whar mah relijus freedumb biginz 'cause 1st 'mendmint, small gobamint, persinal responzbility, an' GOD! Taek dat, chikinhed! MURIKA