Was RE 7 not rumored for this e3?

#21TheSkinniMini1Posted 6/10/2014 9:20:48 PM
Plant42 posted...
and what's all that enhanced veronica nonsense about? Was that fake too? I didn't read too much into it.

I'm happy that wasn't proven to be true at E3. Heck I hope it never proves to be true. Between it being announced as a CV remake (like Capcom would ever skip over remaking RE2 &3 and go straight to CV) and a CV sequel (like CV would ever get it's own personal sequel), along with it supposely being a 3DS exclusive, it imo just sounded too silly to potentially be a new RE game.

Hewie3 posted...
There were rumors of a Dino Crisis. I hope you're right. They were great & could be spectacular nowadays.

Plus, I love me some dinos!

I remember those rumors.

I hope I'm right too Hewie. Dinosaurs are about to make a comeback in the media.

Alsof it's DC4 I hope Regina's involved on some capacity. Maybe a support character for the new inexperienced heroine?
---
Why do I like video games? Easy. They're journeys that you decide to take on and explore.
#22Trent_RestonPosted 6/10/2014 9:20:55 PM
Yes that was fake.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs where stating your opinion is an open declaration of war.
#23SiLVeR_420Posted 6/10/2014 9:21:10 PM
Spade59 posted...
Nobody with a brain stem expected RE7 at this E3, fraudulent leaker notwithstanding.

No main RE title will be revealed at E3. Revelations is not a main title.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#24TheSkinniMini1Posted 6/10/2014 9:23:20 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Spade59 posted...
Nobody with a brain stem expected RE7 at this E3, fraudulent leaker notwithstanding.

No main RE title will be revealed at E3. Revelations is not a main title.

Whachu talkin bout Willis?
---
Why do I like video games? Easy. They're journeys that you decide to take on and explore.
#25SiLVeR_420Posted 6/10/2014 9:24:26 PM
Main as in 1,2,3,4,5, and 6.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#26TheSkinniMini1Posted 6/10/2014 9:28:59 PM
Oh, you mean it's not a numbered game. REC, CV, Zero/0 (numbered yet I saw you forgot to list it so I added it) are still considered main titles by Capcom though. That's why I had to ask what you meant.
---
#27SiLVeR_420Posted 6/10/2014 9:41:08 PM
Ugh 0...only good thing about that game is Billy. Also REC?
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#28NewsBotPosted 6/11/2014 1:44:05 AM
edward18 posted...
I have never lied once in my entire history here or elsewhere.

HA!

Indeed, I've never lied once. Baseless accusations will get you nowhere in life.

SSJ_Jin posted...
Like I said, you act like you're a king when you're not. Unfortunately you have cheerleaders to feed your ego.

My ego doesn't need feeding. Very little of what I do is for my own sake. That is more than I can say for you, considering you think "trolling" people on GameFAQs is some sort of high-tier activity. I have "cheerleaders" because I'm one of the only members of the entire BIO community that is actually 1) reliable and 2) actually contributes anything. You have a problem with me for the same reason as edward18: I correct you a lot.
#29StarBladeEdgePosted 6/11/2014 3:09:08 AM
great.... :D
---
WiiU+MarioKart8=NextGenWin2014! Nintendo E3 Winner 2014! X>>>>>>>FF15
#30FireMadePrimePosted 6/11/2014 4:04:38 AM(edited)
NewsBot posted...
edward18 posted...
I have never lied once in my entire history here or elsewhere.

HA!

Indeed, I've never lied once. Baseless accusations will get you nowhere in life.

SSJ_Jin posted...
Like I said, you act like you're a king when you're not. Unfortunately you have cheerleaders to feed your ego.

My ego doesn't need feeding. Very little of what I do is for my own sake. That is more than I can say for you, considering you think "trolling" people on GameFAQs is some sort of high-tier activity. I have "cheerleaders" because I'm one of the only members of the entire BIO community that is actually 1) reliable and 2) actually contributes anything. You have a problem with me for the same reason as edward18: I correct you a lot.

Will u never shut up.

At this point you are just annoying.

Edit: Also Newsbot who the hell do u think u are? Correct people? Who gave u the right or power to correct people? And who ask you for your correction?

U act like a God here. Guess what, you are not. Your problem is your Ego.

You correct people to feel superior, nothing else.
---
MAA: Heroes: 94/98 (Next - Drax, Groot, Star-Lord,Shanna)