Was RE 7 not rumored for this e3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Was RE 7 not rumored for this e3?

User Info: TheSkinniMini1

TheSkinniMini1
2 years ago#21
Plant42 posted...
and what's all that enhanced veronica nonsense about? Was that fake too? I didn't read too much into it.

I'm happy that wasn't proven to be true at E3. Heck I hope it never proves to be true. Between it being announced as a CV remake (like Capcom would ever skip over remaking RE2 &3 and go straight to CV) and a CV sequel (like CV would ever get it's own personal sequel), along with it supposely being a 3DS exclusive, it imo just sounded too silly to potentially be a new RE game.

Hewie3 posted...
There were rumors of a Dino Crisis. I hope you're right. They were great & could be spectacular nowadays.

Plus, I love me some dinos!

I remember those rumors.

I hope I'm right too Hewie. Dinosaurs are about to make a comeback in the media.

Alsof it's DC4 I hope Regina's involved on some capacity. Maybe a support character for the new inexperienced heroine?
Why do I like video games? Easy. They're journeys that you decide to take on and explore.

User Info: Trent_Reston

Trent_Reston
2 years ago#22
Yes that was fake.
Welcome to GameFAQs where stating your opinion is an open declaration of war.

User Info: SiLVeR_420

SiLVeR_420
2 years ago#23
Spade59 posted...
Nobody with a brain stem expected RE7 at this E3, fraudulent leaker notwithstanding.

No main RE title will be revealed at E3. Revelations is not a main title.
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.

TheSkinniMini1
2 years ago#24
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Spade59 posted...
Nobody with a brain stem expected RE7 at this E3, fraudulent leaker notwithstanding.

No main RE title will be revealed at E3. Revelations is not a main title.

Whachu talkin bout Willis?
Why do I like video games? Easy. They're journeys that you decide to take on and explore.

SiLVeR_420
2 years ago#25
Main as in 1,2,3,4,5, and 6.
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.

TheSkinniMini1
2 years ago#26
Oh, you mean it's not a numbered game. REC, CV, Zero/0 (numbered yet I saw you forgot to list it so I added it) are still considered main titles by Capcom though. That's why I had to ask what you meant.

SiLVeR_420
2 years ago#27
Ugh 0...only good thing about that game is Billy. Also REC?
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.

User Info: NewsBot

NewsBot
2 years ago#28
edward18 posted...
I have never lied once in my entire history here or elsewhere.

HA!

Indeed, I've never lied once. Baseless accusations will get you nowhere in life.

SSJ_Jin posted...
Like I said, you act like you're a king when you're not. Unfortunately you have cheerleaders to feed your ego.

My ego doesn't need feeding. Very little of what I do is for my own sake. That is more than I can say for you, considering you think "trolling" people on GameFAQs is some sort of high-tier activity. I have "cheerleaders" because I'm one of the only members of the entire BIO community that is actually 1) reliable and 2) actually contributes anything. You have a problem with me for the same reason as edward18: I correct you a lot.

User Info: StarBladeEdge

StarBladeEdge
2 years ago#29
great.... :D
WiiU+MarioKart8=NextGenWin2014! Nintendo E3 Winner 2014! X>>>>>>>FF15

User Info: FireMadePrime

FireMadePrime
2 years ago#30
NewsBot posted...
edward18 posted...
I have never lied once in my entire history here or elsewhere.

HA!

Indeed, I've never lied once. Baseless accusations will get you nowhere in life.

SSJ_Jin posted...
Like I said, you act like you're a king when you're not. Unfortunately you have cheerleaders to feed your ego.

My ego doesn't need feeding. Very little of what I do is for my own sake. That is more than I can say for you, considering you think "trolling" people on GameFAQs is some sort of high-tier activity. I have "cheerleaders" because I'm one of the only members of the entire BIO community that is actually 1) reliable and 2) actually contributes anything. You have a problem with me for the same reason as edward18: I correct you a lot.

Will u never shut up.

At this point you are just annoying.

Edit: Also Newsbot who the hell do u think u are? Correct people? Who gave u the right or power to correct people? And who ask you for your correction?

U act like a God here. Guess what, you are not. Your problem is your Ego.

You correct people to feel superior, nothing else.
MAA: Heroes: 94/98 (Next - Drax, Groot, Star-Lord,Shanna)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Was RE 7 not rumored for this e3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived