A prelude of things to come.... for Claire?

#1sbn4Posted 6/14/2014 9:07:25 AM
I found this on another board, but I thought I'd post it here. This was a mural made with characters from Sony's press conference. There is a small portrait of a certain character that could be hinting at something. If you look almost directly about Big Boss' head, you'll see what I mean. Not saying this means anything, but I thought it was interesting.

http://playstation.greatnessawaits.com/gamer-masterpiece.html
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#2slapper1Posted 6/14/2014 10:13:16 AM
The outfit and ponytail certainly matches but I wouldn't expect anything from this sadly.
---
"Why the f*** would I kidnap my own son and pay for you f***ing r****** to find him, you psychotic b****?!
Currently OP8 on Borderlands 2.
#3IlDankoPosted 6/14/2014 10:38:26 AM
Yep, that's Claire.. You know what that means, right? :(
---
Can you feel the poison rising?
PSN: Dan21993
#4Hewie3Posted 6/14/2014 6:45:04 PM
Claire...of all RE characters? I think it DOES mean something. Maybe she is the next star because if they were simply using a character for RE popularity...they would definitely choose Leon or Chris over Claire.
---
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#5Coryo61827Posted 6/14/2014 7:40:32 PM
Wow great find. Oddly enough, if you look next to Claire and the block man from mine craft, there's another character there that looks like it could be either Steve or Leon. Hard to tell since they look a lot alike but do you see who I'm talking about?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.14
#6IlDankoPosted 6/14/2014 7:50:29 PM
Dunno, that guy's hair is too dark to be Leon's... And the haircut is different...

It kind of resembles Steve, but i wouldn't put my bets on it.
---
#7Coryo61827Posted 6/14/2014 8:13:18 PM
I agree, I thought it looked a little more like Steve as well. He even has the short sleeve black shirt on too.

This could also be due to the resident evil code Veronica sequel/remake that has been rumored lately.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.14
#8TheSkinniMini1Posted 6/15/2014 7:08:08 AM
I saw that picture and honestly I have no clue what it could mean.

However if I had to give an answer, I would guess a re2 remake (she's wearing her remade re2 outfit in the pic and the guy next to her does look like it could be Leon-which would make sense as he did have red hair in re2's cutscenes). Then again, it could also mean nothing.

Well, back to the wait and see game I go.
---
Why do I like video games? Easy. They're journeys that you decide to take on and explore.
#9IlDankoPosted 6/15/2014 7:22:16 AM
Hmm.. Yeah and even the gloves are the same...

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1KQA3ZAd6vkTbF-UHQZ4yBoqLk55Q6A7RiwEgWC3itPLBciQF-NR-sFKl

But i don't want a Remake.... well i actually do, but I'd really prefer a new story with her as protagonist instead.
---
#10DigimonTrainerPosted 6/15/2014 7:31:34 AM
Scorpion, Kevin Durant, and Claire in the same video game? I can dig it.
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(