A prelude of things to come.... for Claire?

#11TheSkinniMini1Posted 6/15/2014 8:13:01 AM
DigimonTrainer posted...
Scorpion, Kevin Durant, and Claire in the same video game? I can dig it.

The game's title would be "Evil NBA Kombat." It'll be the deadliest game of Basketball you'll ever play in your life.
---
Why do I like video games? Easy. They're journeys that you decide to take on and explore.
#12Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 6/15/2014 8:54:22 AM
Well, this kind of corroborates what Newsbot said about Capcom pulling the announcement before the E3 conference.

Why would Sony go to the trouble of putting Claire in an E3 character poster when there was nothing Resident Evil related at E3 and Claire hasn't been seen in ages?
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#13sbn4(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2014 9:02:22 AM
Capcom probably didn't like the fact that the game was leaked. They probably wanted it to be a surprise to fans. A lot of people wanted Claire. A LOT. And after what they did to her in RE6, and the fan backlash, this was the only logical move. I hope they can still get Alyson Court for VA if this is true. If Court isn't the VA, its just not Claire. Similar to how its not Chris without Roger Craig Smith.

THough I'm not sure why TRA Lara is in that boat when reboot Lara is being used for the next TR game.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#14Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 6/15/2014 9:31:07 AM
sbn4 posted...
THough I'm not sure why TRA Lara is in that boat when reboot Lara is being used for the next TR game.

Probably meant to be Temple of Osiris Lara. (Sequel to Guardian of Light that was revealed at E3 2014.) A similar look to TRA Lara though.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#15SSJ_JinPosted 6/15/2014 10:39:36 AM
Noooooooooooo......not Code Veronica. The worst game....smh. Where's the RE2 remake? Not gotdamn Veronica...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#16IlDankoPosted 6/15/2014 10:46:14 AM
But Claire's outfit is her RE2 outfit... Perhaps a RE2-CV bundle?
---
Can you feel the poison rising?
PSN: Dan21993
#17SiLVeR_420Posted 6/15/2014 1:05:25 PM
Kung_Fu_Fighter posted...
sbn4 posted...

Probably meant to be Temple of Osiris Lara. (Sequel to Guardian of Light that was revealed at E3 2014.) A similar look to TRA Lara though.

I really hope Keeley comes back to voice her in ToO. I miss her Lara.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#18TheSkinniMini1Posted 6/15/2014 1:18:13 PM
^Keeley Hawes was a great Lara. Shame we had to lose her for the reboot. Maybe she can be brought back to voice a new female character, maybe even villian?
---
Why do I like video games? Easy. They're journeys that you decide to take on and explore.
#19FireMadePrimePosted 6/15/2014 1:18:42 PM
here it is

http://i.imgur.com/9EZdobc.jpg
---
MAA: Heroes: 95/98 (Next - Drax, Groot, Star-Lord)
#20Coryo61827Posted 6/15/2014 1:23:45 PM
Yup, definitely Claire. Not that I had any doubts before lol. I wish they would hurry up and announce whatever this is. I'm excited for whatever remake they want to throw at us.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.14