A prelude of things to come.... for Claire?

#21SiLVeR_420Posted 6/15/2014 2:30:31 PM
TheSkinniMini1 posted...
^Keeley Hawes was a great Lara. Shame we had to lose her for the reboot. Maybe she can be brought back to voice a new female character, maybe even villian?

I don't mind the new girl. I like her. But Keeley Hawes is Lara to me.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#22ChanjuanPosted 6/15/2014 2:33:14 PM
IlDanko posted...
But Claire's outfit is her RE2 outfit... Perhaps a RE2-CV bundle?

This is my guess.

I was saying that I'm sure this Revelations game would most likely feature Claire and she was pretty obvious. From Claire, there's always been a lot to her story between 2 and CV. The other two characters could very well be villains.

It's got me pretty excited. :D
#23IlDankoPosted 6/15/2014 2:52:28 PM
FireMadePrime posted...
here it is

http://i.imgur.com/9EZdobc.jpg

Hmmm so it isn't her RE2 outfit... Well rule out REmake 2.

Chanjuan posted...
IlDanko posted...
But Claire's outfit is her RE2 outfit... Perhaps a RE2-CV bundle?

This is my guess.

I was saying that I'm sure this Revelations game would most likely feature Claire and she was pretty obvious. From Claire, there's always been a lot to her story between 2 and CV. The other two characters could very well be villains.

It's got me pretty excited. :D

Yeah, lots of prequels can be made with Claire.

Maybe a game about her raid in the Umbrella's HQ in Paris that ends with CV's intro.

Or something between CV and Degeneration.

They practically have 14 years of story to write about her.
---
Can you feel the poison rising?
PSN: Dan21993
#24Hewie3Posted 6/15/2014 3:31:01 PM
They might just have her old model as to not reveal anything except the fact of her inclusion.

Doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna be a remake of sorts.
---
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#25FireMadePrimePosted 6/15/2014 3:33:48 PM
Does this means that the next RE game is Exclusive to PS4?
---
MAA: Heroes: 95/98 (Next - Drax, Groot, Star-Lord)
#26SiLVeR_420Posted 6/15/2014 3:56:17 PM
FireMadePrime posted...
Does this means that the next RE game is Exclusive to PS4?

Don't count on it. Unless Sony gave them a lot of money.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#27Trent_RestonPosted 6/15/2014 5:39:56 PM
I may be in the minority here but I do not want a remake of RE2/BH2.

I'm full of nostalgia when it comes to the original.

There are a few exceptions where a remake works out better than the original i.e. REmake. That can be contributed to the fact that the original director also worked on the game as well as honored the original and built upon it.

RE2/BH2 I feel would not get the same treatment. Most of the staff that worked on the original sequel no longer work for CAPCOM and FLAGSHIP has been dissolved. If Darkside Chronicles version of events for RE2/BH2 are anything to go by, it wouldn't be good. Especially since they won't do fixed camera angles and pre-rendered backgrounds anymore. They would have to add to the game to make it longer and it would become more of an action game than a survival horror.

I'm not knocking that Darkside Chronicles wasn't decent but they changed some things that I thought was annoying and seemed to go against the characters i.e. Alexia killing Alfred, Irons turning into a G-Monster, etc. Those small details bother me.

I would rather Claire return in a new game that takes place after RE6/BH6 or somewhere between the events of CV and RE/BH6.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs where stating your opinion is an open declaration of war.
#28ChanjuanPosted 6/15/2014 6:23:12 PM
I don't think it's a Remake of 2 or CV. I think it's a game about an event between those 2 games. Claire has been through some interesting things during that time period, especially since she was searching for Chris.

She leaves a lot for a new Revelations game. Like how Revelations revealed what happened before RE5, a new one could be for events before RE4 or even RE6 if they want.
#29SiLVeR_420Posted 6/15/2014 6:49:50 PM
You know the time between RE2 and CV is like 3 months. And its just Claire running around Europe looking for Chris. That'd make for a really boring game.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#30DigimonTrainerPosted 6/15/2014 6:53:26 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
You know the time between RE2 and CV is like 3 months. And its just Claire running around Europe looking for Chris. That'd make for a really boring game.

Uhhh...it'd be like Eurotrip except in video game form, which sounds awesome!
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(