A prelude of things to come.... for Claire?

#41ReceiverxWisdomPosted 6/16/2014 6:00:20 AM(edited)
SiLVeR_420 posted...
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
I don't think nothing will come of this. Resident Evil did start out on a Sony platform at first.

What games are actually exclusive to Sony platforms though?

Dead Aim? Lol
Outbreak? While awesome its just a spin off. Probably not even canon as far as I know.
RE1 is on DS now.

If you sat back and thought it out rationally though it would be easy to pretty much see I didn't go into that much detail because I already knew about them losing their exclusivity. Doesn't change the fact that RE started out for a PS and had a big install base back in the day on that particular platform.

Even the later two sequels took a little awhile before they were eventually ported (but again they started on that platform) and with all those sales RE racked in on the PS of course Sony acknowledges the achievement.

One of the side games was a cult classic from what I remember. Dead aim might get crapped on but not Outbreak.

---
R* Social Club ID: Ren_Operative
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#42ReceiverxWisdomPosted 6/16/2014 5:58:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#434sakuraHa0Posted 6/16/2014 6:29:33 AM
It looks like Claire's RE2 costume, so a remake of RE2?!
Man can dream!
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#44sbn4(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2014 6:44:16 AM
If it was a remake of RE2, they would probably shove Leon down your throats instead of using Claire. Well, that's my guess since even though Claire was in ORC and Degeneration, Leon was out in front in both games.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#45TheSkinniMini1Posted 6/16/2014 7:01:20 AM
sbn4 posted...
I agree that Keeley Hawkes is the perfect VA for Lara. I've said this before. Keeley makes Lara as mentioned. She's got everything down perfect. Anger, sarcasm, passion, sadness, wit, etc. The reboot VA is okay for a younger Lara, but not the more experienced Lara. Also, the reboot VA seemed liked she as trying too hard. Like she trying extra hard to sound Bristish.

And on the board I found this on, people speculated that this image of Claire was just a place holder and that the new iteration of her hasn't been released yet. But I don't want a REmake either. I want something new. But I think its going to be some continuation of CV with Steve coming back potentially. Maybe he's the surprise character.

I think I may be one out of a small group that thinks the pre-reboot Lara wasn't that bad of a character, esp the Lara of the Legend-Underworld games. It's like now that the reboot Lara has gotten all this popularity, the gaming world act as if the pre-reboot Lara was just this horrible nothing character.

Isn't the current VA British though?

Also whatever that pic ends up meaning in the end, I doubt that the next RE game will be a PS exclusive. I mean for instance Scorpion is in the pic yet we all know MKX is going to be on more than one platform.
---
Why do I like video games? Easy. They're journeys that you decide to take on and explore.
#46sbn4(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2014 7:09:43 AM
I greatly prefer TRA, Underworld, Legend Lara more than reboot Lara. Reboot Lara wasn't bad, but I find her character hard to believe or take seriously. You see her freaking out over killing a single man, but then she kills a small army by the end of the game. We are supposed to sympathize with this abused and battered character, but yet she would make Max Payne proud by game's end. Speaking of which, I sympathized more with Max Payne at the end of his games over reboot Lara.

And by British, I meant I hate how she stressed certain words so much in her accent. Like "are you theeere?"
---
#47SiLVeR_420Posted 6/16/2014 7:59:01 AM
Well...unlike Lara, Max has an excuse for being able to take on all those people and survive. After being forced to take Valkyrie he became a super soldier because he was lucky enough to be one of the few compatible with it.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#48sbn4(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2014 8:13:25 AM
Damn, I don't remember that. Was it when Horne injected him? Its been forever since I played the original game. Though I meant that I felt much worse for what Max has gone through than what happened to reboot Lara. Which to some is unthinkable because we are supposed to sympathize more with a woman's plight than a male's.
---
#49SiLVeR_420Posted 6/16/2014 8:21:29 AM
It was when Mona gave him some in his drink after Lapino. Horne was when he got a full dose though.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#50ReceiverxWisdomPosted 6/16/2014 11:40:26 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
It was when Mona gave him some in his drink after Lapino. Horne was when he got a full dose though.

Max also has survivor's guilt so undrugged Payne killed legions of people well after the super soldier virus.
---
R* Social Club ID: Ren_Operative
PSN: LatinChris_9990