I hope they make resident evil remake

#1BrunozaynPosted 6/16/2014 5:12:36 AM
With re4 gameplay

I know it's already done on gamecube

But I want it for ps4/ps3
---
IT'S CALLED NOSTALGIA. Makes a game look 10x better than it actually is.
#2LynchyGodPosted 6/16/2014 10:20:19 AM
no
#3ItsAboutStylePosted 6/17/2014 5:18:33 PM
LynchyGod posted...
no

---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#4Ghaszaszh_NyirhPosted 6/17/2014 10:15:46 PM
Only remake I'd be interested in would be a combination remake of RE2 and RE3 set in the same game, where the perspective would change based on the timeline - i.e. you play as Jill until the end of the clocktower fight and then switch to either Claire or Leon.

An option to start out as Carlos being brought in by chopper would also be a great addition.
---
Ghaszaszh Nyirh. Of the Old Ones, the scrolls say that he loved the debasement of his slaves the best. And they go to him willingly.
#5ItsAboutStylePosted 6/17/2014 10:55:21 PM
Ghaszaszh_Nyirh posted...
Only remake I'd be interested in would be a combination remake of RE2 and RE3 set in the same game, where the perspective would change based on the timeline - i.e. you play as Jill until the end of the clocktower fight and then switch to either Claire or Leon.

An option to start out as Carlos being brought in by chopper would also be a great addition.

I very much like this idea! Too bad it'll never happen =(
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#6ManuMIASPosted 6/19/2014 8:41:54 PM
I would like a third person shooter videogame from the fall of Umbrella and Operation Javier... they had a lot of potential and they should have their main game.

I liked the concept of the Umbrella Chronicles but not the gameplay...
#7Brunozayn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2014 9:41:39 PM
ManuMIAS posted...
I would like a third person shooter videogame from the fall of Umbrella and Operation Javier... they had a lot of potential and they should have their main game.

Yeah same here :(
---
More and more I find myself wondering it's all worth to fighting for?....... For a future without fear..... Yeah it's worth - Chris Redfield
#8jpv2000Posted 6/20/2014 6:19:45 AM
Brunozayn posted...
ManuMIAS posted...

Yeah same here :(

Ditto.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#9este914Posted 6/20/2014 7:49:23 AM
ItsAboutStyle posted...
LynchyGod posted...
no

---
.The One ... [ este914 ] ... The Only.
Knowledge Speaks. Wisdom Listens.