Which characters would you like to be in Resident Evil 7?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Which characters would you like to be in Resident Evil 7?
2 years ago#1
Which characters do you want to come back or stay in Resident Evil 7? I would like to see Jill, Sheva and Claire again. And Alex Wesker would also be nice we don't know what happend to him until now. What is your opinion?
2 years ago#2
Definitely Claire. She's been getting the shaft for far too long. And maybe Leon, because I like it when Claire and Leon team up. (I'd still like to see Rebecca, Billy, and Barry get some love as well, but that'll never happen).
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
2 years ago#3
Just give me a Claire and Leon duo. So he can realize he should stop chasing Ada like a puppy dog and make LeonXClaire canon.

Jill...eh. I could do without.
Barry I say should stay retired. Or at the very least be a Hunnigan role. No field work for him unless its Mercs.
Don't care much for Rebecca.
Billy though...yes. Bring him back.
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
2 years ago#4
Nikolai without a doubt. Carlos too, if they give him an accent again.
Ghaszaszh Nyirh. Of the Old Ones, the scrolls say that he loved the debasement of his slaves the best. And they go to him willingly.
2 years ago#5
Chris and Claire Redfield.
"No man should fight any war but his own."
2 years ago#6
What I don't want to see is anybody from RE6. So no Chris, Leon, Jake, Sherry, Helena, and Ada. I just saw all of you (and some of you have made too many consecutive appearances over the years *cough* Chris *cough*). No need to see you all again so soon. I would like to see characters like Sheva, Rebecca, Jessica, Carlos, or Barry in future games personally.
Why do I like video games? Easy. They're journeys that you decide to take on and explore.
2 years ago#7
Jill Valentine and Claire Redfield.

I'm sick to death of Chris and Leon.
2 years ago#8
sbn4 posted...
Chris and Claire Redfield.

Clever how you avoided putting Jill with them. xD
Can you feel the poison rising?
PSN: Dan21993
2 years ago#9
Claire & Jessica.
PSN ID: LeonHart32
2 years ago#10
I would like to see return?

Barry

Rebecca

Claire

Nicholai

Hunk

Ark Thompson

Fong Li

Bruce McGivern

Carlos Oliveira
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Which characters would you like to be in Resident Evil 7?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived