Which characters would you like to be in Resident Evil 7?

#61EQOAnostalgiaPosted 6/21/2014 7:37:20 AMmessage detail
Rebecca Chambers and Barry Burton HANDS DOWN! Rebacca is SOOO UNDERAPPRECIATED. She helped Chris several times and if memory serves she was the one who activated the self destruct in the mansion. But Barry needs to star in a game ffs! Mostly i just want the series to get back to basics.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
#62SSJ_JinPosted 6/21/2014 9:24:25 AMmessage detail
Leon doesn't need an adversary or anything critical to the storyline. All he needs is himself because he's awwweessoooooome: the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. And that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#63BasementDudePosted 6/21/2014 1:46:24 PMmessage detail
leon can only be considered that until i appear in the series
---
number of e-huggies received today: 8,000
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 448,527,492
#64ItsAboutStylePosted 6/21/2014 2:15:41 PMmessage detail
SSJ_Jin posted...
Leon doesn't need an adversary or anything critical to the storyline. All he needs is himself because he's awwweessoooooome: the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. And that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so.

The best post in this thread. Fact.
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#65TheSkinniMini1Posted 6/22/2014 6:06:32 AMmessage detail
You are a silly bunch I say :-)
---
Why do I like video games? Easy. They're journeys that you decide to take on and explore.
#66cowlill23Posted 6/26/2014 6:58:47 PMmessage detail
I would like piers to come back....I mean what if he was alive what if he didn't want his Chris to know that he was alive in re7 and was trying to help in little things until the end of the game he comes out while chris is like in a helicopter you see him on the cliff yelling captain! and Chris like he denying it and then goes see who it is and its him!!!!!! half dead from helping him. ,,,, oh bring crala back but as a good girl this time so ada and her can team up...ada is lonely :( she she needs a partner too. ps....chris need a "lover"
#67MC RaZaRPosted 6/26/2014 7:17:40 PMmessage detail
Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine.
---
Oh, I don't want to walk that far. Anything that takes more than 12 steps isn't worth doing! Eh? 12? Get it? Steps! Hehehe.- Homer J. Simpson
#68SiLVeR_420Posted 6/26/2014 10:22:57 PMmessage detail
cowlill23 posted...
I would like piers to come back....I mean what if he was alive what if he didn't want his Chris to know that he was alive in re7 and was trying to help in little things until the end of the game he comes out while chris is like in a helicopter you see him on the cliff yelling captain! and Chris like he denying it and then goes see who it is and its him!!!!!! half dead from helping him. ,,,, oh bring crala back but as a good girl this time so ada and her can team up...ada is lonely :( she she needs a partner too. ps....chris need a "lover"

Pierce and Carla are super dead guy.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#69VideoGameXVPosted 6/27/2014 1:12:36 AMmessage detail
Jake - Because I'm actually interested in what happens to him next, he's proabley the most interesting new character who has appeared in a post-classic game though that's mostly because he is Albert Wesker's son.

Claire - The last canon thing she was in was Degeneration (which was a CGI movie) and the last main canon game she appeared in was Code Veronica, she really needs to comeback again, it's been too long.

Sheva - It doesn't have to be in RE7 but even though she wasn't the most interesting character it'd be nice to see what happened to her after the events of RE5, Chris doesn't even seem to acknowledge her in RE6 unless I've forgotten something though I'm sure he didn't.

Rebecca - She hasn't had anything to do with the story since RE1 which took place in 1998 and RE6 takes place in 2013, around 15 years later. She would be nice to comeback as she was a cool little character and has quite the fan base, also Capcom still know she exists as she still appears as a character in the Mercenaries mode.

Barry - Who doesn't want Barry back, he's everyone's favourite, even if he wasn't a playable character in the main story it'd be nice to see him in at least a supporting role.

Sherry - Doesn't have to RE7 but maybe in the future she should come back as I liked her in RE6, seeing how she has grown up since the events of RE2 and whenever she returns she could reunite with either or both Leon / Claire or Jake as they're her closest friends it seems.

As you can see I mostly just included the more minor characters or characters who have less appearances as I don't really have to hope for the main characters like Leon, Chris, Jill or Ada to appear again as I know they will sometime though if they go with the on-going trend Leon and Ada will appear next in RE8 as they only seem to appear in the even numbered titles, 2, 4 & 6.
#70BlueSalvationPosted 6/27/2014 9:19:28 PMmessage detail
VideoGameXV posted...

Claire - The last canon thing she was in was Degeneration (which was a CGI movie) and the last main canon game she appeared in was Code Veronica, she really needs to comeback again, it's been too long.

Yes. COMPLETELY agree.
---
Claire: Thanks. I'll do that.
Steve: Hey. I was just kidding. There's no way he can get here, even if he is your brother.