I'm new to the game (Haven't even open the box yet......=D)

#1adathespyPosted 6/23/2014 12:00:39 AM
Where can I get the patches (dlc, or whatever you call them) for the followings?

Camera angle adjustment.
Ada's Campaign can be chosen from start.

Any help? Just got a new copy of it and RE: Revelations for a total $45 dollars......=)
#2piecemealcrankyPosted 6/23/2014 1:04:28 AM
Those aren't DLC anymore (were they even DLC to begin with?) and they are patched in with an update (just requires you to sign-in and connected online).
---
May piece be upon you.
#3este914Posted 6/23/2014 4:53:11 AM
The camera angle adjustment comes in with a game update download (the one that prompts you to download an update right after you start the game) if you already have the latest patch there will be nothing to download.
Ada's campaign must still be unlocked I thought ? (Sorry I don't remember 100%)
---
.The One ... [ este914 ] ... The Only.
Knowledge Speaks. Wisdom Listens.
#4ReceiverxWisdomPosted 6/23/2014 5:38:00 AM(edited)
este914 posted...
The camera angle adjustment comes in with a game update download (the one that prompts you to download an update right after you start the game) if you already have the latest patch there will be nothing to download.

Ada's campaign became unlocked available with the patch along with a co-op Agent.
---
R* Social Club ID: Ren_Operative
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#5adathespy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2014 9:34:45 AM
este914 posted...

ReceiverxWisdom posted...
este914 posted...

Ada's campaign became unlocked available with the patch along with a co-op Agent.

Thanks......Will try it out once I get back to the country......=)
#6BlueSalvationPosted 6/27/2014 8:55:18 PM
adathespy posted...

The country?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the game and develop your own opinion of it rather than get on the hate train with the helping hands of others.
---
Claire: Thanks. I'll do that.
Steve: Hey. I was just kidding. There's no way he can get here, even if he is your brother.
#7Moeman_Posted 6/28/2014 6:08:53 AM(edited)
BlueSalvation posted...
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the game and develop your own opinion of it rather than get on the hate train with the helping hands of others.

Like that dude who spent $60 on a pre-order of Resident Evil 6 just to break the disc into pieces and take a picture of it. All I have to say to him is, congratulations, tough guy, you just wasted money you could've spent on food or clothes or bills. That is the epitome of first-world whining right there. I hate it when people waste money...

Like, sure, whatever, he hated RE6, great, good on him. Personally, I loved it, but to each their own. What gets my goat is the sheer vanity of wasting money. He could've not purchased it, or sold it, or gave it away.
---
"Be confident, think positive!"
#8adathespy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2014 9:07:35 AM
BlueSalvation posted...
adathespy posted...

The country?

I guess I should say "when I get back home" so people won't get confused......^^ I'm traveling at his moment......=)

Moeman_ posted...
BlueSalvation posted...

Like that dude who spent $60 on a pre-order of Resident Evil 6 just to break the disc into pieces and take a picture of it. All I have to say to him is, congratulations, tough guy, you just wasted money you could've spent on food or clothes or bills. That is the epitome of first-world whining right there. I hate it when people waste money...

Like, sure, whatever, he hated RE6, great, good on him. Personally, I loved it, but to each their own. What gets my goat is the sheer vanity of wasting money. He could've not purchased it, or sold it, or gave it away.

Wooo......What's going on here......???