Will there be a third CGI animated movie?

#1Pinochet89Posted 6/29/2014 5:42:45 PM
I personally would love to know what happened to Barry Burton and Rebecca Chambers in a CGI movie.

What would be your perfect Resident Evil CGI movie?

Personally, i'd like to see a movie with more emotional drama, I'm sick of seeing the same one-dimensional stuff over and over again. I want the main characters be more "human". For example, Leon seemed like a bland, humourless machine in "Degeneration" (he was a little better in "Damnation", but not by much). Also, I think they should kill off one of the main characters for good, preferably Chris Redfield, and it should be done in some sort of epic, draw-dropping, emotionally-charged scene.

Just my opinion, though.
#2IlDankoPosted 6/29/2014 6:56:52 PM
Pinochet89 posted...
Also, I think they should kill off one of the main characters for good, preferably Chris Redfield, and it should be done in some sort of epic, draw-dropping, emotionally-charged scene.

Why this doesn't sound like a good idea when I don't hear it from me? ..

But no, if that get to happen it must be on a main game, I refuse to not be able to play as my favorite character in a hypothetical end for him..

About a good CGI movie, well I'd like to see the Marhawa Desire comics' story... I've heard they're pretty good.
---
Crawling back to you.
PSN: Dan21993
#3SiLVeR_420Posted 6/29/2014 10:27:41 PM
Leons the movie star. So he'd just be the star. Hell just turn Gaiden into a movie so people can get some Barry. Its bound to be better then the game was.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
Hey hey Start Dash
#4ManuMIASPosted 6/30/2014 3:11:08 AM
I hope they make more CGI movies, but with more promotion, the last 2 were straight to dvd in America.

Damnation was pretty good for being a CGI movie, it was a shame it wasn't showed at the US theaters.
#5IlDankoPosted 6/30/2014 3:26:35 AM
Both sucked horribly, to be honest.
---
Crawling back to you.
#6PapawashPosted 6/30/2014 7:32:09 AM
I hope there's another one starring Leon again.
---
Like my facebook fanpage! https://www.facebook.com/pages/papa-wash/108953149133645
#7SiLVeR_420Posted 6/30/2014 7:56:22 AM
IlDanko posted...

Compared to that live action crap they're 8/10 and 10/10 movies.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
Hey hey Start Dash
#8edward18Posted 6/30/2014 8:47:37 AM
That ain't sayin' much. They're both boring, ESPECIALLY Degeneration.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#9TheSkinniMini1Posted 6/30/2014 9:48:29 AM
Idk OP but I would sure love to see one done, esp if Rebecca, Barry, or even Sheva was used in the film. Heck I'll take just about anyone as long as Leon is not in the film (he didn't deserve Damnation too).

IlDanko posted...
Pinochet89 posted...
Also, I think they should kill off one of the main characters for good, preferably Chris Redfield, and it should be done in some sort of epic, draw-dropping, emotionally-charged scene.

Why this doesn't sound like a good idea when I don't hear it from me? ..

But no, if that get to happen it must be on a main game, I refuse to not be able to play as my favorite character in a hypothetical end for him..

About a good CGI movie, well I'd like to see the Marhawa Desire comics' story... I've heard they're pretty good.

The Marhawa Desire storyline should have been used the 2nd cgi film instead of the events used in Damnation. From the little I read of it, it ties into RE6 so much better in comparison to Damnation. Damnation just felt pointless to me unlike Degeneration which at least let us know what Claire was up to. That and it was average at best. The movie on its best day is a 6/10 and that's me being nice.
---
Why do I like video games? Easy. They're journeys that you decide to take on and explore.
#10IlDankoPosted 6/30/2014 10:48:02 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
IlDanko posted...

Compared to that live action crap they're 8/10 and 10/10 movies.

Compared to the live action movies, even watching a microwave would be 12/10 haha
---
Crawling back to you.