Will there be a third CGI animated movie?

#11SetsunahenryPosted 7/1/2014 3:13:22 PM
Don't know and don't care. Because I don't actually want another CGI movie.
---
Favorite Seiyuu : Kana Hanazawa
Waiting: The Evil Within (Release on October 21st 2014)
#12AndyDonoPosted 7/2/2014 12:07:49 AM
IlDanko posted...
Compared to the live action movies, even watching a microwave would be 12/10 haha

Both the cgi and live action movies are terrible. However I prefer the live action more, only because the live action movies are so bad its amusing to watch. Degeneration was boring as ****, and Damnation Leon irritated me by spouting crappy one liners, but with a emotionless face.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#13SiLVeR_420Posted 7/2/2014 12:56:30 AM
I like the CGI movies.... :(
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
Hey hey Start Dash
#14IlDankoPosted 7/2/2014 8:12:25 AM(edited)
AndyDono posted...
IlDanko posted...
Compared to the live action movies, even watching a microwave would be 12/10 haha

Both the cgi and live action movies are terrible. However I prefer the live action more, only because the live action movies are so bad its amusing to watch. Degeneration was boring as ****, and Damnation Leon irritated me by spouting crappy one liners, but with a emotionless face.

Idk, I hate them both equally... at least the first 2 live action movies were kind of watchable though... Although i hated nemesis being a good guy at the end and that awful church scene in the 2nd
---
Crawling back to you.
PSN: Dan21993
#15MC RaZaRPosted 7/3/2014 5:28:49 PM
I like the CGI movies. They might not be amazing, but there are it's moments.
---
Oh, I don't want to walk that far. Anything that takes more than 12 steps isn't worth doing! Eh? 12? Get it? Steps! Hehehe.- Homer J. Simpson