Who is getting nervous about resident evil 7?

#21Hewie3Posted 7/11/2014 5:38:53 PMmessage detail
I thought RE - CVX had predictable, yet charming, simple stories.

RE4, still simple but almost goofy like mainly cause the villain was sort of funny.

RE5, didn't feel like it went anywhere. There was also no charm.

RE6, just a huge jumbled mess of nonsense. Again, no charm here either.
---
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#22bybyrPosted 7/11/2014 10:30:50 PMmessage detail
actually I would love to see that happening. imagine alice as the ultimate BOW (and maybe a playable one too). heh, I wonder whether they would use jojovich's image or they will just create another alice.
#23Starwind128Posted 7/12/2014 11:58:50 AMmessage detail
riddlebox89 posted...
ZeroX2010 posted...
edward18 posted...
I don't care. With 5 the series is pretty much ended in my mind.

Honestly, after 5, it seemed like it the series turned into a mindless multiplayer game with fan fic quality plots for each new game's campaign mode. IMHO, killing off Wesker and Spencer finished the series.

As if the previous games weren't equally bad storywise? Because lets be honest, none of the Resident Evil games have a good story, at all, anyone saying the opposite is just kidding themselves.

Can anyone say opinion...
---
R.I.P. Resident Evil 1996-2005 You will be dearly missed.
Official Clerith of the FFVII board.
#24BlueSalvationPosted 7/12/2014 12:46:39 PMmessage detail
Starwind128 posted...

Can anyone say opinion...

Can you spell it for me so I can try to say this new word on Gamefaqs?
---
Claire: Thanks. I'll do that.
Steve: Hey. I was just kidding. There's no way he can get here, even if he is your brother.
#25ReceiverxWisdomPosted 7/16/2014 11:25:00 AMmessage detail
I would say just hold out til Tokyo Game Show to see if they have anything planned.

Something is going to give at Capcom undoubtedly.
---
R* Social Club ID: Ren_Operative
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#26sbn4Posted 7/17/2014 9:17:50 AMmessage detail
As long as RE7 is as fun as RE5 and RE4 I'll be happy. As mentioned, none of the plots in any of the RE games have been the standout features for the series. And the series has long abandoned horror so I have little to no hope of the series ever reaching REmake or RE2 level or horror.

As long as the games are fun, I don't care about the other things anymore. RE6 was the first truly bad RE game because it wasn't fun unless you were playing Mercenaries.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#27sadiq2010Posted 7/19/2014 11:49:11 AMmessage detail
i am, because i know resident evil 7 will be trash and garbage.
#28SiLVeR_420Posted 7/19/2014 4:29:32 PMmessage detail
sbn4 posted...

As long as the games are fun, I don't care about the other things anymore. RE6 was the first truly bad RE game because it wasn't fun unless you were playing Mercenaries.

...Did everyone just forget about Gaiden. Survivor, Dead Aim, Mercs3D and ORC? RE6 is better then all of those.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
Hey hey Start Dash
#29edward18Posted 7/19/2014 5:58:44 PMmessage detail
I've honestly never seen what's so bad about Survivor or Dead Aim.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#30SiLVeR_420Posted 7/19/2014 6:01:46 PMmessage detail
They're bad. Game plays bad. The story is bad. The voice acting is bad. They look bad. Everything about them is bad.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
Hey hey Start Dash