Who is getting nervous about resident evil 7?

#31Hewie3Posted 7/19/2014 6:03:21 PM
Not to mention on my first play through of dead aim, I beat it in no more than 2 hours....
---
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#32GiftedACIIIPosted 7/20/2014 11:20:39 PM
IlDanko posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
ZeroX2010 posted...
edward18 posted...
I don't care. With 5 the series is pretty much ended in my mind.

Honestly, after 5, it seemed like it the series turned into a mindless multiplayer game with fan fic quality plots for each new game's campaign mode. IMHO, killing off Wesker and Spencer finished the series.

As if the previous games weren't equally bad storywise? Because lets be honest, none of the Resident Evil games have a good story, at all, anyone saying the opposite is just kidding themselves.

Opinions and tastes differ.

Well, it's kind of like saying Mario has complex and indepth stories. I will admit that RE1 did have decently interesting plot though it got more generic over time.
---
Only a complete moron would commit the same violation over and over even after being warned for it
#33edward18Posted 7/21/2014 5:42:32 AM
Mario is not comparable to Resident Evil in terms of story.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#34bybyrPosted 7/21/2014 5:51:38 AM
however cheesy RE stories are, but I still love how they are presented. I actually have pleasure readings all the scattered files and documents throughout the games to understand and predict the stories.
#35sbn4Posted 7/21/2014 7:16:19 AM
I don't count all those games because they are spin offs or side games. I'm only counting main entry games. People love to act like RE4 and especially RE5 are bad games. They aren't. They are fun games whether or not the feel like RE games. That's why I like them.

I either didn't care enough to play the spin offs (Gaiden, Survivor), didn't have the console they were on, or just wish I could forget them (ORC). RE6's saving grace is Chris' story and Mercenaries. RE6 is definitely better than those games, but its easily the weakest main entry.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#36CPU-ZPosted 7/21/2014 8:46:55 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
sbn4 posted...

As long as the games are fun, I don't care about the other things anymore. RE6 was the first truly bad RE game because it wasn't fun unless you were playing Mercenaries.

...Did everyone just forget about Gaiden. Survivor, Dead Aim, Mercs3D and ORC? RE6 is better then all of those.

You can't compare RE6 to 3D. There's a major difference between a fully fledged game, and then one that's a toned down version of a side game from RE5. However I agree somewhat about other titles. The thing is that RE6 is just as bad as Gaiden and ORC. All three are horrible pieces of ****. Dead Aim is actually bearable to play despite it being one of the most forgettable games. Survivor just hasn't aged well at all.
#37Rapham0nPosted 7/25/2014 10:00:14 AM
@TC:
If the gameplay in RE7 is similar to that of RE5 and/or RE6 then I'll buy it on day 1.

On the other hand If the gameplay of RE7 is similar to that of Revelations then I won't touch RE7 with a 10 foot pole.
---
The European PlayStation Network Store is garbage.
#38sadiq2010Posted 7/26/2014 2:49:10 PM
i am, because i know resident evil 7 will be trash and garbage.
#39sadiq2010Posted 7/26/2014 2:50:35 PM
edward18

with resident evil 4 the series is pretty much ended in my mind.
#40sadiq2010Posted 7/26/2014 2:52:53 PM
SiLVeR_420

i loved survivor 1 and dead aim very much, for me both were survivor horror.