Leon (re2) or Leon (re4) or leon (re6)

#1BrunozaynPosted 7/6/2014 5:24:26 AM
Which do you like more ? - Results (109 votes)
Leon (Resident evil 2)
33.94% (37 votes)
Leon (Resident evil 4)
48.62% (53 votes)
Leon (Resident evil 6)
17.43% (19 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Re4 leon is my favorite...
---
Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better! -Albert wesker
#2edward18Posted 7/6/2014 6:34:38 AM
2 byfar. 4 is just annoying.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3BlueSalvationPosted 7/6/2014 8:21:36 AM
I voted for RE6 Leon because his face can get dirty and that's about as realistic as I've seen him. Also I think I managed to vote for him twice. Once as a guest and once as a registered user. Wonder if that will stick?
---
Claire: Thanks. I'll do that.
Steve: Hey. I was just kidding. There's no way he can get here, even if he is your brother.
#4skermacPosted 7/6/2014 8:24:48 AM
Not only do I like RE4 Leon best, I like RE4 best in the series, but that's only me.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#5ZeroX2010Posted 7/6/2014 9:32:41 AM
RE2 Leon. He just got worse with each new game. Then again, the same can be said about Ada.
#6SSJ_JinPosted 7/6/2014 11:15:29 AM
skermac posted...
Not only do I like RE4 Leon best, I like RE4 best in the series, but that's only me.

More like that's the majority. I like any Leon. But if I had to pick, RE4 just cause.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#7BlueSalvationPosted 7/6/2014 11:18:49 AM
ZeroX2010 posted...
...got worse with each new game. Then again, the same can be said about Ada.

Whoa. I have to disagree with you there, but I can see what you are getting at. If anything, RE2 Ada was an idiot that should have had "I'm a spy" stuck to the back of her outfit. Running around telling people her real name and giving Annette Birkin an easy background check was by far the dumbest thing a "spy" could do. As she progressed in the story line she has gotten smarter by not giving her name so no one gathers her intentions. Has become more agile and stole Batman's grappling hook to just fly around all willy nilly. Of course she made a few errors in RE4 and RE6, but that was so Leon could look useful. Any time Leon and Ada see each other she has to trip over her own heel with Leon to say "I gotcha!" I do not count the movies in this collection of information.

Though I will see eye to eye with you on what they did to her with that whole cloning thing. Entirely a stupid idea. So I guess I half agree that she has been ruined to a certain extent, but not completely.
---
Claire: Thanks. I'll do that.
Steve: Hey. I was just kidding. There's no way he can get here, even if he is your brother.
#8skermacPosted 7/6/2014 2:24:49 PM
I thought Ada was sexiest in RE4 so that's my fav Ada
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#9sbn4Posted 7/7/2014 12:07:32 AM
RE6 Leon. That China outfit got too much swag.

I feel like a boss CDGing enemies in that outfit.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#10jpv2000Posted 7/7/2014 6:31:38 AM
RE 6 Leon by far.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)