It must be hard catering to its "fans" with this series..

#121DarkD3stinyPosted 8/3/2014 1:44:49 PM(edited)
@ CPU, I dont have to give reasons why and I dont have to contribute. Me being a fan of the game and the fact Ive played the game is enough to be here. You allow Ed to not give reasons why and he dosent contribute yet its double standards because you dont do the same with me. You can argue this until you are blue in the face but Im staying and thats that. You and Ed shouldn't start on people for posting here. How dare you ask me wtf Im doing here? you a f****** mod? no? then stfu and stop starting s*** by bullying fans of re6. Stop harassing fans of re6 aswell.
#122edward18Posted 8/3/2014 2:56:17 PM
First off, my apologies. You aren't the same Destiny as the one on the Dragon Ball board.

Secondly, NO ONE contributes to a board.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#123CPU-ZPosted 8/3/2014 4:56:24 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
@ CPU, I dont have to give reasons why and I dont have to contribute. Me being a fan of the game and the fact Ive played the game is enough to be here. You allow Ed to not give reasons why and he dosent contribute yet its double standards because you dont do the same with me. You can argue this until you are blue in the face but Im staying and thats that. You and Ed shouldn't start on people for posting here. How dare you ask me wtf Im doing here? you a f****** mod? no? then stfu and stop starting s*** by bullying fans of re6. Stop harassing fans of re6 aswell.

The butthurt is strong with this post. I have no clue where you're pulling these "ideas", but I'm not deliberately, or intentionally, bullying you. That means either as someone who likes RE6 or someone who just posts for ***** and giggles. I'm telling you that it's difficult to take you seriously period. Same goes for Ed. I stopped taking him seriously months ago, so it's not a "double standard" as you seem to think. I don't even know why he comes here anymore, especially with Goldsickle (even on ignore) and their history together.

It's fine if you don't want to contribute outside of your usual comments. It shows that it's no use in taking you seriously ever. So win-lose or win-win however one wants to perceive it. And it also seems you are getting the wrong idea of why I asked you were here. I'm just curious why you even bother coming and using the same remarks every time. If it's because you like RE6, then more power to you. I'll just learn to ignore your comments on "trolling", "lol", and whatever has flawed logic in them. As for the last few comments with swears in them, you really need to grow a thicker skin and think more with an open mind. None of those reasons are why I'm talking with you period.

edward18 posted...

This is factually incorrect. There are plenty of people across all the GameFAQs boards providing answers, statistics, help, etc. for the people on them. That would fall under the definition of "contribute".
#124edward18Posted 8/3/2014 5:44:54 PM
I don't even know why he comes here anymore, especially with Goldsickle (even on ignore) and their history together.

To interact with the community and stay up-to-date on things.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#125CPU-ZPosted 8/3/2014 6:03:56 PM
edward18 posted...
I don't even know why he comes here anymore, especially with Goldsickle (even on ignore) and their history together.

To interact with the community and stay up-to-date on things.

I've seen that you've been inactive for a while. Not much to comment on here?
#126edward18Posted 8/3/2014 6:38:55 PM
Unfortunately no. Hardly many people really make much in the way of topic variety anymore and people like Elusion and SSJ have just been slipping away.
---
#127DarkD3stinyPosted 8/3/2014 11:44:24 PM
edward18 posted...
First off, my apologies. You aren't the same Destiny as the one on the Dragon Ball board.

apology accepted :) @ CPU, I dont care if people dont take me seriously but I dont like people continuely on my back because I start posting here.
#128DarkD3stinyPosted 8/3/2014 11:48:56 PM
edward18 posted...
Unfortunately no. Hardly many people really make much in the way of topic variety anymore and people like Elusion and SSJ have just been slipping away.

Ahhh Elusion, the good ol days. Elusion and myself were the only ones who posted we liked re5 on gamefaqs but now look at how many people post they like it.
#129DarkD3stinyPosted 8/4/2014 1:15:05 AM(edited)
Since Ed has admitted that he started on the wrong person then that should be the end of it. He was asking wtf you doing here? to the wrong person so it was all a misunderstanding CPU.
#130CPU-ZPosted 8/4/2014 8:36:36 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
edward18 posted...

apology accepted :) @ CPU, I dont care if people dont take me seriously but I dont like people continuely on my back because I start posting here.

Okay. I was never really "on your back". I was responding to your comments. Nothing more.