What Would you do in a zombie apocalypse?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What Would you do in a zombie apocalypse?
1 year ago#11
Not sure. I have combat experience, I'm pretty tough, and I'm in good shape. But I don't think anything will go according to how anyone would plan it. There are too many variables and its too difficult to say. I'd make sure my parents and brother are ok. Holing up in your house sounds like a recipe for disaster and trying to escape on foot seems too dangerous.

Probably the best bet is to pack up a car with essentials and drive as far away from the infection as possible. If that's possible.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
1 year ago#12
BlueSalvation posted...
I'd die. Almost immediately.

This
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
1 year ago#13
I'd probably die. I might be able to temporarily avoid the zombies if they were stupid and slow, but the more advanced mutations (hunters, tyrants, lickers, even crows and dogs) would likely take me, and most others, out without much effort.

If the outbreak was contained, I'd probably try to escape town, but I'm not sure if it'd even be worth the effort if it was a global infection.
1 year ago#14
And I ran..... I ran so far away....

I couldn't get away.
1 year ago#15
Endure and survive
---
Yeaaaah - Ellie
Psn: ligar_rinzani8
1 year ago#16
juzzieb posted...
And I ran..... I ran so far away....

I couldn't get away.

Just like Forest... Speyer. :3
1 year ago#17
i would give the zombie survival guide a quick read to help remind myself about things i may of forgotten that i should be aware of incase of such an event. i would be very wary about the ones who are not zombies because people start playing up and start to try and "grow a brain" when the s*** has hit the fan. like looting, robbing and even raping. these individuals can be dealt with easily on their own but it becomes a very big problem when there is more than one and they are together. Trusting another is going to be harder than ever especially a stranger in these circumstances. Will have to locate "real" friends. which i dont have many of.
---
wheres Tekken vs Street Fighter?
1 year ago#18
DOA2Crazy posted...
i would give the zombie survival guide a quick read to help remind myself about things i may of forgotten that i should be aware of incase of such an event. i would be very wary about the ones who are not zombies because people start playing up and start to try and "grow a brain" when the s*** has hit the fan. like looting, robbing and even raping. these individuals can be dealt with easily on their own but it becomes a very big problem when there is more than one and they are together. Trusting another is going to be harder than ever especially a stranger in these circumstances. Will have to locate "real" friends. which i dont have many of.

^ which will then embark him on a long enduring journey to find the last Twinkie
---
MK8,DS2,FFXIII LR, RE6 playthroughs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpIkal-TRu78MzJsxzS61zQ
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NeetKing0021
1 year ago#19
i not into twinkies. i like marshmallows and ice cream. not together!
Clean drinking water would be important here. canned food as well.
---
wheres Tekken vs Street Fighter?
1 year ago#20
It wouldn't last more then a year anyways. Soon as the heat comes in the zonbies will just fall apart.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
Yukari Takebas biggest fan
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What Would you do in a zombie apocalypse?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived