[Off topic] After the events of 1/REmake and before 2/3, how did the city get...

#21Syn_VengeancePosted 7/25/2014 8:34:44 PM
SSJ_Jin posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
SSJ_Jin posted...
Or you can play RE2 since it shows it as well...Not sure why you guys didn't mention it. >_>

The real question is how the city didn't get infected after RE1 because I doubt the mansion exploding killed all the dogs and whatever else in the forest...

I think the mansion I super far away from the city.

Could be a possibility. Personally I just put it in the plotholes and "because video game" category. I mean the RE1 zombies were so smart that they left the mansion, fed on people, then returned back. Zombies never do this anymore in RE, nor did those victims turn apparently.

Along with that, the monsters in the woods, and how Leon and Claire got into Raccoon City...."because video game." lol

Maybe that RE1 novel made an explanation that, although not canon, could make sense of it. I meant to order RE1 and 2, but I haven't yet.

I have all the novels and they don't help either lol
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2.
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#22SSJ_JinPosted 7/26/2014 7:18:27 AM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
SSJ_Jin posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
SSJ_Jin posted...
Or you can play RE2 since it shows it as well...Not sure why you guys didn't mention it. >_>

The real question is how the city didn't get infected after RE1 because I doubt the mansion exploding killed all the dogs and whatever else in the forest...

I think the mansion I super far away from the city.

Could be a possibility. Personally I just put it in the plotholes and "because video game" category. I mean the RE1 zombies were so smart that they left the mansion, fed on people, then returned back. Zombies never do this anymore in RE, nor did those victims turn apparently.

Along with that, the monsters in the woods, and how Leon and Claire got into Raccoon City...."because video game." lol

Maybe that RE1 novel made an explanation that, although not canon, could make sense of it. I meant to order RE1 and 2, but I haven't yet.

I have all the novels and they don't help either lol

Shame. Thanks for that info though.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#23Mr_Big_BossPosted 8/5/2014 5:40:49 AM
SSJ_Jin posted...

I know right, Annette explained everything.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#24Praise_the_Sun_Posted 8/5/2014 7:10:55 AM
Nothing got out of the mansion because umbrella handled the "clean up" of the "chemical explosion" at the mansion saying that the rpd obviously couldn't handle it after the screw up with s.t.a.r.s "using drugs and drinking" while on the job during the rescue mission. Hunks team was sent to birkins lab to collect the g and t virus, after birkin changed he smashed a canister containing t, raccoons rat population got into itand spread it, early infected people were the "slow burn" type of infection so it didn't happen all at once. People started coming down with sever flu like symptoms, by the time the RPD had any idea what was happening they were already overrun, they couldn't call out for help in time as umbrella shut down communication in and out of the city, and implemented the watchdog program figuring this was the best situation to study the effects of the virus, and the killing Abilitys of there bio weapons. Clair and Leon where able to make it into the city because they arrived a few days after the breakdown, the baeakades had been broken down by escaping survivors and the military didn't arrive untill a day or so after Clair and Leona arrival.
---
"hey is that a..." *smashed by boulder*
#25singhellotakuPosted 8/5/2014 8:12:04 AM
Neo_Ledah posted...
Rats. You should play ORC a little, even if it's non canon, it DOES explain a few things like this

actually the first outbreak is even better for that, just youtube its opening cutscene, it'll tell you exactly what you want to know.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.