can I just play ada campaign? (no spoiler please)

#1bybyrPosted 7/14/2014 5:48:48 PM(edited)
hi there, I just finished jake's campaign. I only need to finish leon ch 5 and chris ch 5. I'm planning to finish chris' chapter last. So I'm thinking to play Leon ch 5, followed by Ada's campaign, and finished with chris. Is it good idea? why do people say we have to play Ada after finishing all the campaign? also, I'm not sure why I have unlocked ada's campaign before finishing all the campaign. I play with cheat, maybe one of these unlocked her campaign. not so sure.
#2siberian142Posted 7/14/2014 6:16:20 PM
Ada's campaign was patched to be unlocked automatically. You had to play all of the campaigns first when it was first released, but you can play it right away now.

I would recommend finishing both Leon and Chris's campaign before playing Ada's, the reason why is because Ada's campaign spoils the other campaigns. You can play her campaign if you want though, just keep in mind that her campaign reveals pretty much everything, though Ada doesn't have much involvement in chapter 5 of Chris's campaign.
#3ManjiSTPPosted 7/15/2014 2:32:57 AM
Not only that, but a hell of a lot of stuff in Ada's campaign either (a) only makes sense when you know the other campaigns or (b) becomes a lot more impressive and interesting when you know the context. Without being able to go "Aha, so THAT'S how that happened" or "Oh wow, so this is why Leon did that..." etc etc, her campaign is very disjointed and potentially will seem nonsensical.
#4bybyr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2014 2:37:55 AM
after finished jake, I played Ada ch 1-4, played leon ch 5, played Ada ch 5 and finished with chris. I think Ada's campaign could be played after finishing everyone's chapter is finished to know what behind the scene.